Saturday 5 March 2011

From Twitter 03-05-2011



I've subscribed to JessieJVEVO's channel on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/JessieJVEVO?feature=autoshare
Interesting. desktop PC isn't rebooting (well actually login is hanging). first time it's done that in a while :-(
@BolsoverCruise Hi. can I get taken off a mailing list. Each time I'm doing paperwork it's saturday and admin closed. email address? dm?
@TimelessP it's fine, well not entirely. network server was playing up (hanging conns). Umm thought tha was fixed #notattheweekend
@Sulman and chrome, and IE9 ...
@NeilBaileyF1 I love wandering around when a) not in rush b) not rush hour c) not working d) not driving ... then it's lovely!
@nnubeh sounds like you're into sim swap. I wish u could have shared account: shared balance/allowances, multi sim ...
RT @benjamincohen: Interesting that Alan Sugar is being brought in as chair of YouView. It needs to get moving before someone else grabs ...
@benjamincohen nice, hopefully cut the crap and get on with it #youview
@stephfarnsworth ouch!
@littlecough Arrgh. poor thing. I used to have one of those, but I was a more caring owner! @jamestaulbut
RT @virturity: Are we registering trademarks for IPV6 addresses yet (e.g. 2620:0:1cfe:face:b00c::3) or we waiting for Sony to sue for ra ...
RT @asifkapadia: http://bit.ly/hmlzMd
BBC World Service has made a 2 part F1 doc, it's on right now, Richard Williams speaking.... SENNA #fb
@Hands0n out of interest what was the voda issue? That tweet didn't have an in-reply-to reference?
@hrwildberlin yep spoilt bratt. The impressive "rich kids" are donald trumps - they seem very smart cookies. esp Ivanka.
@rachelclarkef1 sorry I didn't see a reply-to reference on the tweet. were you referring to #youview?
@nnubeh ah. so why in your wallet then! I assumed it might be if you keep swapping it..
@nnubeh oh wrong end of stick. guess always assume topup is online, I'll be quiet now!
@nnubeh doing the tweetup tonight? -- I'm not able to this time around, always fun though
grr. unsolicited sales call. tried my new tactic. Just go silent and leave phone connected. snigger. TIME WASTERS
I really object to sales calls. Less so emails, post or even SMS. Why? Because it's synchronous. Requires attention NOW not when convenient
@BadgerGP oh nice one. Yes give them expectation you're coming back. very good :-)
RT @BadgerGP: @planetf1 or just say "hang on, I've got some sausages under the grill - I'll just go sort them out" ...and leave your pho ...
@jon_read I love mine. Did brill job on holiday - bright sunshine. relaxing read. easy. not distracted. does exactly what it should :-)
@emmadouglas91 Love those! anything fizzy. the more bitter/fizzy the better....
@emmadouglas91 my favs http://www.naturalconfectionery.co.uk/jelly-squirms.aspx
@michelledh it past me by too - was on holiday
Lovely walk out in the woods with the dogs. Slightly chilly and quite muddy
Oh dear. That mud was deeper than my trainers . Wet squidgy foot but v. Happy dogs. #preparethehosepipe
Fun in the fields http://pi.pe/-8iyfcp
Space to run around http://pi.pe/-qrv1iu
@OzoneVibe Enjoy. Say hi for me.@TuesdayTweetup
@etherealtype tried muzu.tv at all? Works great on my samsung tv for parties :-) http://www.muzu.tv/gb/search?mySearch=Clare+Maguire
Nice live perf from jules Jessie J - Price Tag [Live] http://t.co/j6LHhLr via @muzutv @miss_cheriexx @etherealtype
Another great live artist -- Adele - Someone Like You [Live] http://t.co/DGO6AMA via @muzutv
@etherealtype I found so many vids are blocked from tv streaming on youtube, @MUZUTV does stream (and is an app on samsung internet tvs)
@etherealtype had some parties over xmas/new year and was v.nice to have current streaming pop vids on large screen :-)
@sxa555 I think it was @honeybee85 - must listen. thanks.
bit of foo fighters whilst tidying up...
@sxa555 brilliant. you're selling we7
thanks to @sxa55 we have jessie j http://bit.ly/gCoIwN and clare maguire http://bit.ly/e5LWSs
I wonder if I'll switch music spending to streaming only at some point, but needs to be multi device, offline sync @sxa555
and have a full catalogue. spotify is close (no offline for n900 tho, and still have old ipod nano) @sxa555
Jessie B seams like a bit of a katy perry / kate nash / beyonce mashup . (good)
@sxa555 not familiar with that? And why disappointingly?
@sxa555 ah that's the lala stuff - there was talk of that last year. Bit like lastfm playing "My library" ?
@sxa555 it seems to be ability to play your music via cloud
@sxa555 I'm thinking more of just monthly sub for unlimtied streaming a la we7/spotify etc
Just found martin lewis's tune checker site - good way to compare UK album prices cd+download http://bit.ly/hA4cxM #fb
hadn't even heard of #tunetribe and forgotten about #7digital but seem to be cheapest-ish MP3 320 kbps . mm.
Usually use 224-256 AAC rather than MP3. no woriies, just goes back to earlier days of lower bitrate AAC >> MP3
@nnubeh enjoy! there in spirit
@icicle_halo_ he's off out elsewhere. have a good un
@anotherproblem if you go low (128 say.. thinking many years back) aac was loads better IMO. once up to 256+ I doubt there's any diff
@parboo Am sure she's love it there :-)
@unkn0wnvariable I mostly avoid the website -- far too cluttered. But enjoy the show. http://engt.co/hwjtRC Steve Wozniak was best #engadget
had a laid back day today - taxi, gym, dogwalk, but rest of time -- no jobs. just music/vids/reading. bit lazy really.
listening to some alexis jordan tracks now
@SlyRenard annie lennox ?
@parboo daugher will be starting GCSE courses next year, so has another 2 years, son left last year (peter symonds now 1st year)
@Inacurate sorry I don't see a reply-to reference, remind me which tweet - too many today!
@_pocketdynamo free bus station-west quay and on to town quay.
@Inacurate Not tried twimgo yet http://bit.ly/hZ4hhS - definately the best IMO #n900
@Inacurate ah it was just a comment really about once someone can see something (ie read a file) totally preventing copying is impossible
@etherealtype still feeling unwell :-( hopefully music is at least cheery
@Inacurate Oh not you too :-( I usually go for energy drink and/or fizzy sweets (+tablets) and sometimes smoked salmon (if it helps...)
@etherealtype I suspect the vino is open?
@xplane0202 SOunds yummy! Going out for dinner soon...
@etherealtype Some more idol could be in order later! Need to catch up to avoid being contaminated by other pps tweets talking about votes
@SlyRenard Well I decided today that Clare, Alexis & Jessie all need more attention :-)
@KezK2010 did you catch the @5LiveF1 podcast with jake, murray, ant - if not may I prescribe it for your #f1 addiction :-)
@Twiger takes longer if there's 4 of you - often time is taken re-allocating seats as never together or even 2+2 by default
a lot of headaches, sore throats, coughs around tonight. Wonder if I need a mask to carry on reading ...


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment