Saturday 15 January 2011

From Twitter 01-15-2011



thanks for the #ff @NeilBaileyF1 @VeedubGeezer @sophiiebailey @fradgepick @McLarenFan_Jamm @evoGage @thealanjwright
sorry no further #ff tonight - been a busy night (well I thought so, others may not have!)
@honeybee85 Thanks Melissa. You're my first fellow tweeter to say that. Appreciated.
@IamNii_Teiko yes I should check the settings but it's handy if post several related photos at once.
Managed to DM myself. Duh!
of course self makes one seem popular due to pc beeps and phone sms notifications
amazon kindle unpacked :-) synced, cover put on. like it.
Made it to gym after an unbelievable amount of bottles to recycle.. Time to relax for a few hours. Well exercise then jacuzzi!
Entry Card didnt work at gym - yep the usual. Block-so-we-can-say-happy-birthday .. !
@xpe0202 they did.
@Shelley__Lee thanks shelley
@kazb711 thanks karen!
@riveerrrrssss might be
@Brownie1871 thanks. nice to have at weekend
@welp indeed. another one...
@xplane0202 i did reply. anyway after recycling must actually go to gym room now..
@noelrooney ok so we just have snacks. crisps etc so suggest have a bit before coming dont worry about bringing stuff along see ya later
Auto switch to wlan annoying me. Must fix auto-wifi-ap login sometime tho not today... #N900
Nice feature of twitter over sms is it works offline. Built in queuing. Nice
@aaroncorby bit of a pain but its a nice touch so not complaining
Trying to tweet whilst on x-trainer not good. Back to exercise..
@noelrooney ha ha I know
@SlyRenard thanks for the birthday wish
@IamNii_Teiko on #n900? or is that android. I found some dbus scripts I need to try when I have time. Not a big deal tho not user friendly
@Petronella thanks very much Kate
@riveerrrrssss yes, one good thing about FB esp when I'm useless at remembering birthdays
@VeedubGeezer did I reply? xtrail still in garage. had to wait for part & fuel learn/reprogram. hopefully being done Monday. No guarantee
@VeedubGeezer that is the fix... though the fuel pressure regular is a v.common cause.
@welp No, nor a beer! Nor even a free year membership ....
@unkn0wnvariable thanks
not sure it's a good thing that my birthday card from the kids begins "dear @planetf1" (well actually it has dad first!)


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment