Monday 30 August 2010

From Twitter 08-30-2010



Playing with "listomatic" to manipulate lists. It's tricky -- bottom line, I follow too many ppl....
@sxa555 yep, far too many. It's really awkward to cleanup
@EwanMarshall np
@Inacurate agree, though if well thought out, targetted, helpful, appropriate,timely *then* I may go for it. thats the challenge.
@Amy_Walker Do you own a minibus ;-)
@Amy_Walker :-)
son's on his first day (induction) at waitrose (summer/college job). was really looking forward to it. Wonder how he'll like 7am start Sat!
Spent an hour or two on photos.,went to discuss what to do today and fell asleep in the sun :-) Lovely today
@neicey don't do it!
@neicey But ikea so close, why BH? ! I suppose it's a cultural pilgramage to the mecca of home furnishings...? crazyBankHolidayIkeaShopping
Do any of the popular IM services support INBOUND UK SMS to dedicated number?
Tell me this doesn't look like a cow... http://post.ly/ubFc
@VonJagger not me - the web site is @Planet_F1 on twitter ... #f1
@VonJagger no probs
@macie_sherwood thanks, I didn't do that well at cutting them down to a small set -- some I really like as photos, many are about experience
@macie_sherwood Fell free to comment in flickr - constructive criticism helps us all improve.. Also I got fed up with naming :-(
@nnubeh Ah have a good flight. Work or pleasure? Anywhere exciting? (don't say, an airport hotel!)
@jon_read did you see the tweetup proposal? Next Sat 7pm slug/lettuce soton.
continuing to "unfollow" ppl. APologies in advance, but need to get my stream under control as my favs are a talkative bunch!
@jonmbutterworth doesn't make any sense unless it's a temporary glitch. Do they take paypal? microsoft points? SMS? No-one uses cash/cheque?
@nnubeh Oh fantastic! I only went to NYC for first time in April - just been uploading the photos to flickr at last
@nnubeh I *loved* manhattan (didn't get anywhere else in 6 days). PPl really friendly. super time.
And finally, after many months, my New York Holiday photos are up on flickr -> http://bit.ly/d0B2eO :-)
@nnubeh I really want to go back again. Next time would love to go on QM2 from Southampton!
@jon_read It was all spur-of-the-moment nearly, should do again in a month or two, catch up then
@Nokia_Fan @anidel definately. A friend was looking at my N900 last night and said same. It's quite different in many ways...
Appears lightroom's built in flickr uploaded doesn't upload GPS/location data? (jeffreys plugin does).. though I didn't have tracklog anyway
@macie_sherwood I know. I'm usually viscious - ie from a photowalk, but as it was a family holiday, tough
@macie_sherwood was thinking of creating two sets, but frankly I'd spent so much time working through about 1600+ photos


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment