Saturday 14 August 2010

From Twitter 08-14-2010



@vixisabel Now getting worried... though it seems it is a genuine badge http://bit.ly/btbrTs (stupid name). Shows wrong, but on my 4sq ->
@vixisabel it's actually checked in 4 nights after 7pm AT HOME!
@Jonathan_Hill years ago I had truphone on my N95 8Gb. As well as SIP voice calls it supported SMS in/out over SIP. Worked gr8 on wifi
@Jonathan_Hill If I had a simple SMS service over IP it could really help - but fully integrated in/out. Switch to voda prob easier tho
@anflaw thanks for the #ff
@Formula1Forum thanks for the #ff
@nathanchantrell I've seen *some* of that before. Think it was a TED talk. Good to see the full clip though
I liked a YouTube video -- The Known Universe by AMNH http://youtu.be/17jymDn0W6U?a
I liked a YouTube video -- Esteban Tuero pit stop http://youtu.be/fVVXTpw8W5A?a
@paulbevan @telegraphnews silly headline - it's OF 1000 ipad users.... I think a few ppl still use paper ;-) ref http://bit.ly/baE8xm
when the orange/tmob merger is complete, will 3uk handsets roam onto either's 2 or 3g service?
could have done with sleeping longer, but too much commotion in the house. gym/shopping/walk/jobs day today. weather looks wet :-(
@VodafoneUK tried to send via http://bit.ly/JhPl0 but my note is far too long. Can you DM a regular email addr? or do I split it up?
@dirtyfrog I had probs before even with ones that were supposed to fit. recently I've just picked up branded ones at dealer - slightly more
back from gym, shopping. going to chalk up some films to add to lovefilm lists before taking up a 3month option
@davenice average user. me? you! ha ha. It's more tedious to use in that you have to set capacity for each battery (I knew that) - I just
@davenice wanted a charger that treated the batteries nicely & worked reliably (which it does)
curry/chinese time :-)
starting to watch quadrophenia... never actually seen it
@davenice I'm happy though. refreshes the batteries nicely and should take good care f them. takes about 10s per slot to set.
booted up ubuntu for twitter etc tonight. sadly after updates still getting kernel crash on suspend (fglrx, 10.7). Grrr.
@Amy_Walker Oh let me know. Think I just added that to my lovefilm wishlist tonight. Opted for quadrophenia here ... hope u enjoying the hol
Woohay! Very nice RT @OzoneVibe: @jon_read Some seriously impressive Perdeid shots here! : http://bit.ly/d839go
wierd being reminded of 70s things - desks without pcs, those tomato ketchup containers that looked like a tomato, no crash helmets, smoke..
Thought I'd try a Brakspear triple to go with the movie.
Seen "goldhawk road tube station" in the movie - doesn't look much different 30-40 years later?
@cragnet cabled sync is so passe now -- for smartphones for certain. Hardly ever connect mine. (nokia n900). It's a computer after all...
@caronmlindsay Tee Hee -- I often do the same, even though I have one of those super dooper easy-to-use down/up corkscrews.!
@macie_sherwood just followed. like some of the photos. I had the same prob early this week - sucked into the lightroom abyss ;-)
@caronmlindsay easier with practice though (I imagine .... )
@cragnet The whole dependence on a PC/itunes always seemed antiquated. Why if the phone was so good...
RT @petapixel: Perseid meteor shower fail, breathtaking time-lapse win: http://j.mp/afc1Oy
@engyles ...needs to enter some tweets ;-)
So when did cinema multiplexes become popular. saw a 4screen one in brighton in quadrophenia. Must have been early (1979).
mostly remember single big cinemas. think first multiplex I went to was around 1987.
@engyles one small step for main, one giant leap... but then he messed it up too http://bit.ly/bQjgxT
the move's reminded me of another name ' Lyons Maid' icecreams... guess they got consolidated/rebranded...
good to have a point of reference though... brighton seafront still looks so similar in some sense
wonder if this whole mods/rockers thing with Brighton was why my parents never went there and still don't want to to this day...


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment