Sunday 22 August 2010

From Twitter 08-22-2010



Oh and xtra factor now ..... #xfactor
Quick post from tweetdeck for android running on my #n900. Wacky. Still like maemo but td is cool
Not used #android before so just exploring via #nitdroid on the #n900 (looking good but not full function -no gsm/camera...)
One thing i am already jealous of... #tweetdeck app is very nice....
@eric_andersen big thing for us will be puppies. Our cockapoo (cocker spaniel/poodle cross) bitch is expecting around beg. 2nd wk sep...
Today either i get dragged out shopping or volunteer to do lots of cleaning. Um. Tough....
Reading about #nitdroid -- very useful hardware diagram of #n900 at http://bit.ly/9wqy7A
another few hours on NYV photos. Think I've tagged/titled/ranked by rank #4,5 photos, still need to refine...
NYV=New York City of course...
Busy house-cleaning, and have to cook sunday roast. A very domesticated day... gadgets on hold :-(
Oh dear, can't do any more jobs now, #rememberthemilk is down :-( #RTM
Just checked my router -- 10.5 days = 230Gb. Wow. Should really start tracking this bandwidth
Oops actually don't think data resets on adsl resync, so probably 230Gb in 40 days... thats more like I'd expect (still lots)
still cleaning. Struggling not to fall down and sit on the floor. Still roast dinner to cook....
Manic. Shattered. Cleaning done. Tablecloths everything. Roast chick done. Pots nearly there. Dashed to shower. Guest arrives in 5!
What a day. Wine+glass now at the ready.
Dinner went down well. Am now aching lots but good jobs(s) done.
Oh just remembered. Still have my roasted red pepper hummous to make... Later/before work tomorrow
Watching a 1993 film. In some ways not dated but wierd to see no mobiles, and cgi is basic..
Watching passenger 57 for some light relief...
watching "would I lie to you (@ProfBrianCox, keeley hawes) as guests
@Simon_Steele definately a good reason to watch it again.
@OzoneVibe cracking
@Amy_Walker I've never seen it before, but really enjoyed it. Have to watch more. iplayer? Or time to make humous... (red pepper this time)
@LauraLeslie23 I still have 2 ashes2ashes episodes left - loved the tennis/cookie lie (or in fact not) in that episode
@Amy_Walker Oh no 5 episodes. don't think I'll be able to stay awake tonight. .. (never watch tv in bed though - either watch or sleep!)
@LauraLeslie23 The horse purchase one cracked me up too, and brian being annoying
Wondering if I'm too tired to go to sleep now? Does that make any sense?
@Amy_Walker I just stay up later then getting to sleep easier. Rarely listen to anything (except if noise in house)
@amandagolding well there's 4 of us and a dog so there's always noises, if I go b4 anyone else (rare) then I may use headphones or put ->
@amandagolding <- noisy fan on (!) - the regular noise masks talking/tv etc!
Tahini is so wierd. Had to lick the spoon when making humous
@OzoneVibe little like custard but more solid
@amandagolding Oh I said no, but not that you were wierd. Are you? what do you think....?
@Amy_Walker Music sometimes works, but can never understand tv - light etc. (and more stimulus to keep awake..)
@OzoneVibe You have me reaching for a dictionary (well google) now
@amandagolding in some ways though regular noise is less off-putting - it's silence then noise that is more dramatic?
@Amy_Walker Often wake up before alarm anyway - guess that's a good sign. just soft gentle ringtone, but "music" per se
@OzoneVibe yes in a wierd, removes-all-water, kind of way. Like peanut butter x 10
heavy housework/cooking today meant forgot (until now) that I took a little gouge (shallow, just a mm or so) out of my thumb knuckle earlier
oooww now. especially when juicing lemon
@amandagolding oh er. that's tough. I wouldn't envy you for that.headphones?
I will sometime, but the rest of the family would be vey peeved off!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment