Wednesday 11 August 2010

From Twitter 08-11-2010



@MickyFin may try sometime, but have what I have the mo (workplace provided) so it's linux or win ( use both)
@MickyFin actually desktop OSs are becoming less relevant IMO anyway. mobiles hot now ;-)
@EmpireSteve A manual? Should be intuitive/not need one, though should be help about concepts/context sensitive. too much suggests problem?
sleep. ...
Looking my mp/203 metapackage on N900 means "update all" is now failing to find some dependencies. Reflash time this w/end ...
@michelledh cherry cider? One thing I've never tried. Sounds rather sickly!
@AndyCDoyle Ah relief, it's NDM1 not MDM1 -- misheard it on the news. (those that know me at work may get that joke!)
@AndyCDoyle Am using 3, but have been considering #vodafone due to coverage. And on maemo not android but never any restrictions. What kind
@AndyCDoyle -> of service restrictions do you get? blocked pages? I do worry about other telcos filtering #android #vodafone
Another joyous morning on the news. Quantative easing, double dip recession, and NDM1 superbugs. Oh superb....
@jtonline I'm sat here nearly spilling my coffee laughing. Haven't even clicked the link yet -- I remember it!
@eric_andersen Hey have you seen ITCrowd. @jtonline 's tweet reminded me its playing in US now isn't it (yesterday?)
@AndyCDoyle contact @VodafoneUK ? -- maybe hit your data limit?
bust day working with a colleague, so minimal tweets today... hope everyone's having a good day
having a little fight with eclipse/swt/handles and desktop heap.... well exploration. think we're sorted...
Feeling very old queuing at the cinema...
Knight and day. Not my choice. Expect little....
@sxa555 yep dont expect a deep plot. Just a flick!
@JoC00per ironing? I avoid whever possible. Weddings funerals smart meetings and posh nights. Thats it!
Wish #witter didnt scroll/move tweets around when it does its periodic updats/receives tweets. Hard if reading/processing one
And no am not tweeting during the film.. Its a little later!
So do the relau€hed sodastream concentrates taste any cheaper or be any more cost effective than i remember from years ago?
@RocketboomNYC thanks. Wasnt even aware of all those shows!
Still find it frustrating that gowalla/foursquare sont understaind containment/relationships ie west quay shop cent contains john lewis
@tpphotography so is it strawperry pear cider. Is that a variety. Feeling thirsty now but cocacola will have to do until driven home!
RT @FirefoxCares : WEBSITE PUSH: Firefox 4.0b3 official beta page now available, share with your friends: http://mzl.la/9Zn0v6 ^RM
@EmpireSteve what os? Windows. I was referring to system/kernel dumps. For win may get some info in systen log/.wer on w7. Linus gdb.
@EmpireSteve i may have. Bad memory. If it comes to me will let you know.
@
@nnubeh well there lastfm and flickr too. Def fair overlap though dont like some of my friends music so much!
@mchunt74 with the price of fizzy in supermarket not convinced!
@jon_read never did that... Perhaps if you shake....
cinema time.. Later
My Top 3 Weekly #lastfm artists: Avril Lavigne (2), Susanne Sundfør (2) and Lissie (2) #music http://bit.ly/clvl3W
Survived Knight and Day. A pleasant day out, but exceeded my super-low expectations. Bit of an action holiday comedy, plot missing in action
@jon_read Obviously if we want you to press anything we need a button "do not press this"
@EmpireSteve You know what -- I think I did mention that tool. Sorry! Chrome usually says when it crashed.. I'm using the dev version on W64
@mchunt74 I remember home made cider being extra good to give you headaches... I did do wine too (not beer). Didn't really crack it
@inbedlam @inbedlam Not seen it, but really enjoyed toy story last week. Want to go and see inception I think...
@nnubeh Ok! Must admit I don't see lastfm's social features as having evolved one iota in years. Spotify isn't there yet (just facebook ->
@nnubeh <- sharing of static playlists, I'd like to see something more lastfm recommendation like but with spotify/fb int?
@McLaren_Fan one positive I will say - tom cruise / cameron diaz certainly looked as if they were having fun - but then I think Diaz ->
@McLaren_Fan is always beaming a smile...
Convinced our dog is starting to waddle slightly going up the stairs (she's pregnant)...
@feker not a good sign. kindle is tempting but in addition to new title prices I do hear some complains of availability :-(


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment