Thursday 21 April 2011

From Twitter 04-21-2011



so its about 12 minutes from crash to email etc back up. Stressing to get on my conf call and now I've checked it's 4pm. Phew!
Frsgn it takes so long to recover. So much disk I/o. really need a super fast SSD....
Ouch. System error was 0x0000019 "BAD_POOL_HEADER" - basically corrupted kernel memory. (driver issue likely).
@LoisMarketing if I reword/shorten but same sentiment/link I use "via" - isn't that the accepted mechanism?
"analyze !v" in windbg in my win 7 x64 system is taking ages. 20 mins and counting to find cause...
#talktalk most complained about UK ISP - http://bit.ly/fU84JY tho they say expecting to be getting better now @jon_read
has been sent The Ghost - Blu-ray: http://LOVEFiLM.com/r/QQiJkTA
well that's good - laptop hung again when I arrived home. I make that about 4 times + in 4 hours - usually stable
last config/app change - this weeks windows 7 patches....
@MorganF1 it's also partly my job :-)
@jon_read one could argue it's the exception that proves the rule.. but clearly it was a "non-std" issue. Still ok then?
@NickiDavies it's strange that after all that time I just can't get rid of that vision!
RT @NickiDavies: @planetf1 it does mean triffids doesn't it??? And heavy plant turning is a triffid doing a pirouette!
@OzoneVibe I've never knowingly read any others of his books. perhaps I should try
@gamewriterMike why when buying margerine or oil?
@FreshPlastic variable perhaps. I got issues sorted with voda too and o2 were ok on phone so not too bad experience.
@badhedgehog now am beginning to wish I hadn't mentioned it. Going to be dreaming about triffids tonight I think.
ANyone comment on how good #vodafone was for data at #silverstone #f1 last year?
@hrwildberlin you knew which new film was coming before me. Forgot I had #lovefilm set to tweet! Hopefully will enjoy.
@sxa555 yes it was a small sample - at least for the graphs.
@LoisMarketing so are you still suggesting MT as new version? I just haven't seen that used before.
@sxa555 ! Maybe.. when I need to escape over the next few days. may try meego see what current builds like. android still dodgy
@LoisMarketing more abbrevs? http://read.bi/emxw43 thanks for explaining MT. I see it's been around for ages.
@OzoneVibe @AdamManning I am so not going to get a good night's sleep tonight :-(
@jon_read sounds like hopefully the PD is back happening again now rather than admin holdups then
RT @DaveMorecambeF1: BBC - Andrew Benson: Could F1 go pay-per-view? http://t.co/dwgRnhK
Celebrating beginning of easter weekend by popping down the local...
@OzoneVibe ha ha lots of relatives between now and then.. Calm before the storm
@slackbladd3r i thought u were going to say its earnt you? Sounds better?
@Trillionaire lots of food tonight?
@saltyF1 yep like. Esp as i dont have time booked off.
@saltyF1 not turning into a flood?
RT @Miss_F1: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9NWKM5C Please spare a couple of minutes to complete this survey for my dissertation! Thanks ...
@EmpireSteve Really not good. Big explaining. Credibility loss...
#4sq still playing up. At cleveland...
I just ousted @riveerrrrssss as the mayor of The Cleveland Bay on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/dm9uLu
@saltyF1 Starts with 1 or 2 then mass exodus... But i say dont do it. Stick around!
@saltyF1 normal mon-fri so yes i have 4 days. Hope for some relax but family visits too
@OzoneVibe Who did i oust? Neil at pub?
@KerryCherries good stuff. A good bunch. Catch u soon. @OzoneVibe
Pubs pretty busy. No surprise tonight.
Another place #vodafone does let me down a bit (barely works) ... Pub.. Still other things to do...
@macahan2000 Probably best. Screen gets blurry after a while :-)
@macahan2000 i blame the glasses. Beer glasses or spectacles you decide...
@FreshPlastic assuming daughter goes with v on sat it will be a 4 way ful house on vodafone
So how was everyones evening...


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment