Saturday 16 April 2011

From Twitter 04-16-2011



@unkn0wnvariable and after having it a while could have gone bigger. Will have to be 56-65 next time . 5 yrs? (too pricey right now)
@Inacurate in UK BT's FTTC service (40/10) includes online backup - all 5Gb of it .... Not for me! I have well over 500GB at #memset
@welp @lau_amyf1 @Bendihossan @BadgerGP You'd best avoid my facebook too then... ;-)
@vixisabel no live quali?
@lau_amyf1 u mean rather than official? Only issue I have is main stream gets impossibly busy... #f1 @welp @bendihossan @badgergp
@vixisabel saving yourself for the race?
@lau_amyf1 re-reading that tweet, buy normal did you mean not official/journos, or not #f1 #ocd ... (with examples ;-) )
@nickyhammerton @markalpert89f1 what size is the tv? it's harder notice on smaller screens
@vixisabel quali yes, fp3 -- err no!
@nickyhammerton @markalpert89f1 maybe I'm more fussy but I find the difference significant freeview 1/sky bbc1 vs bbc1 hd.
@macie_sherwood I love my kindle... just had it since jan
Anyone using new facebook messages? Have any invites free/know how to get added?
@sxa555 No FP3 on #iplayer last week either. ever? #bbcf1 - @jakehumphrey - should FP3 be on iplayer?
tut tut #bbc http://bbc.in/goFSJo - an electricity meter isn't spelt "metre" ;-)
I just unlocked the "#4sqDay 2011" badge on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/fwcA3P
done jobs around house, a quick supermarket shop. feeling knackared. 10 mins espresso break then gym. Curry etc tonight :-)
@sxa555 no vodafone not good value IMO for payg, def not if need unlim textx. They did me a £10/month 300/unlim/500Mb offer but 12m contract
@sxa555 still wish I could use @threeuk for their better data policies, but signal sadly rules that out for me.
@badhedgehog he hee
@Shelley__Lee you are priviliged then :-) - I just have "you will receive an invitation soon" - been that way since last year...
@sxa555 so we have 3xvoda contract 1xthree payg. Last is highly likely to switch to voda contract
@sxa555 voda's payg did get better end of last year though when they added a free data option, albeit with no way of topping it up
@LewisArmy the obv question is what will happen to webber at red bull and who would step in ... though the drivers always makes sounds like
@planetf1 this early in the season to spur their team on I reckon ...
@shellk1984 do they broadcast it on FM too - at #f1 last year I took a radio with me (in ear headphones underneath ear defenders)
@mjserres - checked for tannat in #waitrose today, though only had 1 merlot/tannat blend. must check laithwaites/virgin (got your link t2)
@sxa555 because the question has a secondary purpose of an intelligence test?
@mjserres yep (I have accounts everywhere) - what I use is another matter.
@sxa555 you get something like 250, maybe 500, but that lasts 30 days. No option to topup early and get data allowance, or pay for data top
@sxa555 -up -- so if you go over it's £xx per MB etc
@xplane0202 who reads newspapers? ;-)
@MorganF1 yes our youngest will come and stick his nose right up to mine. doesn't necessarily nick it but makes his feelings known
right. Espressos's downed. May just keep awake in gym now....
@sxa555 yes absoluely. Tariffs loads better. Issue was home+work signal. Former still affects daughter hence switching
@Shelley__Lee me want soon!
Good gym session. Now thoroughly made soggy by jacuzzi. Usually goles off after 15 mins/6mins rest not today so just dozed :-)
A quick dose of #jessiej before preparing dinner ...
RT @sxa555: New blog: Why I'm happy to pay for 'free' streaming music like @we7 @spotify @lastfm and why OAOS good for the industry http ...
@sxa555 I expect I may adopt a streaming service that allows for off-line caching (like spotify) when I have a capable device, and also
@sxa555 that allows streaming on either sony/samsung tv as well as PC. Prob also need to upgrade ipod for similar THEN becomes replacement
@iMismii given your neighbours, which one's loudest?
@jon_read :-( hope babys better soon ...
@_pocketdynamo ha ha! there'll be more of that!
and now a little katy.B
@sxa555 am just saying the disparate platforms doesn't help the cause
@OzoneVibe @angryjedi not had any issues - but only use single app - seesmic desktop 2. far less cpu intensive than AIR
@angryjedi @OzoneVibe BTW Agree about flash/cpu intensive esp on non-windows platforms.HTML 5 better though still codec arguments...
watching some http://bit.ly/gCugzM
RT @bvlad: HTC readying a 16MP Windows Phone 7 handset? http://b.vlad.im/gd06Lo
@sxa555 i am interested. Sure i love my dslr but benefit of phone is always with u. Lots of factors but definately one for me
@OzoneVibe seriously? Tweetdeck for me reg takes 15-25 pc
@OzoneVibe seesmic is 3-8 tops
@OzoneVibe wheras chromedeck is miniscule. Important factor
@sxa555 i like the idea. Def future but theres also things like car. Only cd for now. Next one perhaps will have spotify or similar!
@sxa555 ie 10/month is fine but 10+10+10+ a few cds is less so
Looks like film for tonight is 'the hangover'
@OzoneVibe maybe i just have too much activity
@OzoneVibe mmmm
installed android 2.3.3 on #n900 - oops too small partition. no app space. gparted under maemo perhaps?
:-( I've had recons before and theyve been fine, but understand the annoyance. Not persued a new option. good luck
@noelrooney yes - bbc tv coverage at 7
@unkn0wnvariable wow. I've been a member twice - latest stint for about 8 months. Close to canceling tho just added a new batch of dvd/blu
@unkn0wnvariable I wish their streaming was a) better quality (even if not bluray)b) *far* better choice. then would be worthwhile #lovefilm
@unkn0wnvariable currently we're on the ? £10 package (one disc at a time unlimited/allows streaming)
@tyres2u Indeed - really looking forward to silverstone, the race atmosphere will be electric & @MarussiaVirgin camping a double bonus
@VickyLygoeF1 I usually skip FP so I was trying to figure out what had happened. After watching fp1 fri eve ans=b*gger all... #f1
quite enjoyed "the hangover". laughed more than I'd expect from an american slapstick movie. silly, but a worthwhile 1.5 hrs
@Chl0w first thing I noticed clicking on that - everyone's smiling. we all need to keep doing that...
@saltyF1 will be there. 7aam. Hoping vet doesnt go roaring into the distance & mclaren can put on a fight - JB well placed.
@Frank_Quattro apologies for not replying earlier (guilt) - somewhat bleary eyed first thing.... but same again tomorrow albeit 1 hr later
@F1TestPrincess managed to ignore some people this morning. Sorry.. Actually I like the morn starts 8am best! time free rest of day.. #f1
@_pocketdynamo Its a bit big to hold up to your ear though?
@OzoneVibe never felt the urge to watch #BGT - perhaps strange given I do watch idol/xfactor #etc
@melissa_RBRx odd things... am not tall & noticed same. and their usual fixed (more robust) not moveable.
@lau_amyf1 the thing that bugs me about #stupidskyplayer is that can only use it if sub to either broadband or multiroom - I do neither :-(
@lau_amyf1 and current peeve is that "anytime+" on sky hd boxes can only be used with sky bb 2 I should reconsider this yr. freesat HD maybe
@lau_amyf1 No virgin nor freeview HD. Last year even freesat was limited HD. BT Vision interesting but content v.limited #skyisannoying
@johnhood to be fair though wouldn't you agree they are very different devices - totally different products
@cosmicgirlie just as long as you set the alarm first...
@THEpastamaster check the cable wiring - 1Gbps requires all pins connected. Also port settings #grrr
@sxa555 My son pointed out last night that the toilets in our local pub have their own #4sq location. Go figure #4sqday
@oldmanuk no in fact I admit to not even having heard of it until just now (I googled)...
@sxa555 I've seen drs, dentists. how about jails, police stations, etc
@lau_amyf1 thanks -- saved me hunting it down


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment