Monday 15 November 2010

From Twitter 11-15-2010



@OzoneVibe refreshed avatar - cleaner !
@girlygeekdom Can you explain? (link)?
@Kkirgirl same. back to reality now. A regular working week.
quick SN catchup then it's *going* to be an effective working day today. Will get loads done I know it.
it looks cold out there...
@eric_andersen thanks and "balls". fortunately only used in one place (and it ain't here!)
@geraintwjones heated front screen=good
@girlygeekdom thx
First flippant thought - we should get free Guinness then ;-) RT @tepilo: UK faces £10bn bill to bail out Ireland http://tinyurl.com/335c2d7
Going to do some modeling & work with some models... But dont get worried (i would be). It's of the uml kind :-)
we should also legislate to prevent the Irish sharing their skills in telling engaging yarns with the western banking industry
:-) My aircon is supposedly fixed (again). Maybe won't be so freezing any more. Just in time looking at the weather
And today's productive morning is being supported by Jon Bon Jovi ;-)
@girlygeekdom thanks. will take a read
I liked a YouTube video -- Formula 1 BBC End Season 2010 Credits Alistair Griffin - Jus... http://youtu.be/GzAQCdwEfQM?a
Quick lunchtime #f1 fix http://youtu.be/GzAQCdwEfQM (thanks for the link @sophiiebailey ). Just don't cry too much ... ;-) #f1
Good plan to buy some coriander at w/end. Yum Yum... favourite herb
@juwlz It's by @AlistairGriffin - can get it from http://bit.ly/c7hS7H #justdrive . Not sure if it makes me happy or sad ;-)
@Petronella Great isn't it.
@Petronella Had a tear in my eye just now. I keep being so astounded at the bbc's skills in production. an emotionally charged season/race
@c_davies The broadband's a good service, but still not sure why I'd pay for the times after any free period.
@jon_read I certainly will unfollow ppl (in general) if they don't "converse". (unless perhaps celebs or similar)
@sxa555 is it any good? I hadn't really heard of it. and only need 5000 to get into top 50. thats low? #47
@Petronella I'd guess he will at some point, I guess I associate it more with the season as a whole
@sxa555 I've never used we7 -- do you prefer to spotify? comparison?
@amandagolding I should really get to grips with lists to "streamline" my stream Not put effort in yet but may move @jon_read @EmpireSteve
@amandagolding @jon_read @EmpireSteve -> some ppl from "follows" to lists. But my favs get to stay. And who knows when I'll get round to it
@sxa555 waste of time then. Usually listen to tracks on spotify etc first before buying #tesco #nadine #fail
@sxa555 working on N900 would be good. spotify does, but only premium a/c.
RT @Hands0n: Which UK networks offer the best technical support? http://bit.ly/aABgxk @VodafoneUK @O2 @ThreeUKLatest @TMobileOfficial @T ...
@sxa555 I was going to say - interesting recommendation, must take a listen... but I can't! #fail
I liked a YouTube video -- Remains - Official Music Video (Dollhouse) http://youtu.be/ZNtORr6RsJ4?a
being cheered up from #f1 withdrawal - #nowlistening– Hate That I Love You - K-Klassic @lastfm http://t.co/2FHpgZw
why do so many windows installs suggest a reboot is needed - rubbish most of time. lazy.
@VodafoneUKdeals Hi wondered what turnaround on MMM135 sales enquiry requests was. raised 4788422 12th Nov (busy was hoping emai)
UML modeled out. time top head home and resume normal non-intellectual conversations
@vixisabel Just heard about it. fire must be a real concern given all of those high rise buildings. +1 on thoughts #Shanghai
getting things done tonight seems to be swimming in traacle. Def need to relax in front of tv once dinner's done. Or pc=4od="theevent"
@f1_emma what subject are you off to do?
@f1_emma ah yes. sounds hard but rewarding. I did physics/comp sci - my sons hoping to do an engineering course in 2012. Happy hard work :-)
@eddstrawF1 <thinks fawlty towers>
ok, a double bill of "the event" could be in order. some catching up on 4od before I can watch ep5 - when I finally started recording
right. #nowwatching #theevent
Shame #channel4 #4od doesn't have HD streaming. Finding the quality not that great (nor is it on samsung/sony internet tv platforms yet)
Grrr. windows desktop just suspended for 3rd time whilst watching #theevent, yet it rarely suspends when sat idle for hours....


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment