Wednesday 15 September 2010

From Twitter 09-15-2010



@etherealtype Arrghh. A tweet containing the word "yawn" clearly has the same effect as watching someone. Psychological issue or what.
I just ousted @jamestaulbut as the mayor of IBM on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/dsmZeA
More #sw #fail - Ok this is minor, but tell me who is "our" in this box. Didn't the writer think? http://post.ly/xfnb
keep wondering why file copies are slow then remember I have gigabit at home, only 100 at work :-(
Blasted windows now popped up with a modal dialogue 1.5 hours into a huge copy. I was typing an email so inadvertently canceled TWICE #fail
Is there a way to PREVENT windows explorer grabbing focus when a file copy op prompts with a question. Major #fail for me ??
#f1 exhibition http://www.proud.co.uk/exhibition-The-Golden-Age-of-Formula-1-Photographs-by-Rainer-Schlegelmilch_63.aspx - am going tomorrow
@rachelclarkef1 Nope - I have to be in london tomorrow eve anyway, so taking day off work and going there. also a photo walk I think and
@rachelclarkef1 was wondering whether to pop in to the photography exhibition "exposed" at the Tate Modern
@rachelclarkef1 am down on south coast so it's a fair way
@Sulman thanks. have set though looks like that's gone in WIn7
My Top 3 Weekly #lastfm artists: Carrie Underwood (17), Missy Higgins (15) and I Blame Coco (5) #music http://bit.ly/clvl3W
back from busy evening visiting son's sixth form college & a lovely meal at that wonderul food-y pub - plough, sparsholt
Planning day off tomorrow -- off to london for a "three" customer feedback session , but time for some exhibits/photowalking earlier in day!
Bother, rain early afternoon forecast, oh well worst case find a museum!
@PapaGB where?
@OzoneVibe new toy :-)
@OzoneVibe don't worry. Once you load it up with modern sw you'll be back to the same position as before ;-)
@OzoneVibe it has to be one of the very good food pubs around. Reminds me should go to wickham arms sometime!
watching a program on american history - it's demonstrating how poor my knowledge in this area is..
didn't realise 10% of american population can trace ancestors back to 50 pilgrims that arrived on mayflower
@jon_read really? I must have gone 10 +? yeas ago and it was very good - sound slike it's gone downhill
@jon_read You're certainly not selling me those pubs (for eating). But at least there's some good pubs for social affiars. Like Black Boy
@jon_read http://www.theblackboypub.com/


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment