Sunday 5 September 2010

From Twitter 09-05-2010



@Brownie1871 working here now but i think others had probs too. So maybe auth is a little up and down
@Amy_Walker we are thinking of oct 1 for next one. Same place.
watching bbc e-number program. classic. Add red color to white wine. Get wine tasting group to sample. All thought was red and des. as such!
So nice to hear neighbour cutting/strimming lawn at 0830. Could have waited an hour....
@Cockneygovagh @LukaSambuca I know it was very minor, just annoyed me after getting to sleep late. headphones in and fell back to sleep :-)
Completed some hard driver sortout to scrounge back a few 100Gb. Can see another HDD being needed soon ...
Also found a decent loking netbook - dell 1012 (N450 atom). Looks best value for < £200
@amandagolding fine here. Obviously I didn't have enough cocktails!
popped my f1.8 50mm on -- so much better for available light photos. Hoping to capture some puppy shots - bright flashlight too offputting
Just been ousted as mayor of Jehinghar (indian in winchester rd, southampton). WIll have to go back there again! (yum)
Lovely roast thanks to moi... escaping from the kitchen to let others tidy up ;-)
@OzoneVibe it's probably too sophisticated. Also how about gowalla. I wonder what people drop there!
Dog has gone to find some quiet. Seroiusly wondering if puppy time is very near now... About due...
Watching last night's xfactor (for now?)
Wifes tocco ultra is rubbish. Esp for email.
@rachelclarkef1 cockapoo. Cocker spaniel/poodle cross
When watching #xfactor the word 'deluded' does come into my head from time to time...
@kazb711 indeed. Hope not. She's next to her bed/box now.. Had burst of energy earlier
bother. joggler UNR seems corrupted again. FS went readonly, now fsck'd but won't boot. Grr. happened 1 too many times.
no motion on puppy front yet
eek. I hit block/report spam in error on someone I follow. Can't remember id. Big oops & sorry...
@neicey ahh the fun of ikea. Too big to fit in car, no space to unpack, confusing instructions - all part of the experience !
@OzoneVibe I know. Bother. Hopefully it will come to me..
@spam how to I "unreport" someone for spam. I accidentally hit "block/report spam" in my client (tweetdeck). I have refollowed/unblocked
@OzoneVibe Remembered the id, now unblocked but feel bad about the mistake!
@neicey hopefully you don't have to get up early tomorrow - could be a long night if you actually want to see the floor again...
@OzoneVibe actually I don't use any. have thought about it. Any recommendations?
If only.(3 would work good I think).. -> RT @vixisabel: @pastamaster39 The weekend is always far too short, we should have 4 day weekends :)
@neicey just don't forget about it if you get up in the dark!
@ijustine if you have the time to look after, walk then IMO it can be great (our bitch expecting puppies imminently. hours/days) not if busy
bother. checked work calendar and saw "summer bank holiday". Oops that was last mon (set to show mon-sun! must change..). Shame.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment