Thursday 16 December 2010

From Twitter 12-16-2010



@f1lover75 well it won't be around uk until july i guess :-( #imissf1 #f1
@hrwildberlin err yes?
@wlvs cool. still "about" to order.
@hrwildberlin good roads clear, but even here roads/walking remains the most slippery as no grit etc.
@rodet it's when individual eps don't download when hit update, and have to check/update eps manually ... not a subscription with a ! ??
@f1_emma of course, those interviews are harsh aren't they - positively agressive but its entertainment. out of 5 agree with top 2
@noSPicedhAM that's a little harsh. depends on provider but of course they're not charities?
@debs_70 so I saw the piece you mean. she looked petrified (who wouldn't really) but that was an obvious thing to know. still its not me!
@ShiploverUK haven't checked prices avenue/wife has diesel but asda or shell chandlers ford usually cheap(er) try petrolprices.com to check
@sxa555 he barely had a chance. all in edit of course and still agree with end result
@sxa555 hey don't get me wrong. i still think he has some things to answer too and def qs about facts/exagerration, just pointing out 1thing
@sxa555 I did see the exit interview - just as well @daraobriain / bags didn't start on tcp/ip - some would have switched of. me=listen!
@sxa555 indeed, was delayed by an hour tonight. but indeed who knows (I was chatting to Joy on saturday about same at the sat tweetup)
@sxa555 didn't check out dara's background - ok he did a degree in maths & theoretical physics. Ok smart cookie, a clear geek (and funny!)
@sxa555 @honeybee85 @Lord_Sugar No I was expecting to see a bugger bust up. Upset though. Liz was very strong
@hrwildberlin I'd have thought a bit more extreme in Berlin I guess given more mainland & less stabilized by atlantic?
@debs_70 I'm sure there was lots of acting too. Margarat surely is really nice ;-) #apprentice
@honeybee85 then there's reality vs entertainment and who knows where on that spectrum. I still think that "licenses telecom op" @sxa555
@honeybee85 was out of propertion/unfair but expect there were more exaggerations (at best) unseen ? @sxa555
@Shelley__Lee not just me then! didn't think so. It just bugs me that there's quite a few unaddressed long running issues in itunes
@sxa555 I didn't live full time at home at all after 18 - uni then no option but find s/where to live. tho more ££ these days @honeybee85
@sxa555 Talking of uni, I hadn't realised Stellas background leaving school with no qualifications - impressive @honeybee85
with all this talk of "dual core" processors, if not mistaken early N95 etc were also dual core, so not new? @RaghuKannan @myportableworld
I want to win a MacBook Air, Xbox 360, Three MiFi and more! http://bit.ly/hEfKaV from @recombu and #Three for a very #ThreeMiFiChristmas
Like idea of volt tho -- RT @GreenCarReports: Why Leaf, Not Volt? Here's What One Of The First Leaf Owners Says http://ff.im/-vjtGM
@fraggle35 @RaghuKannan Actually yes I think it was dual proc not core - or you could argue 3 - main+dsp+gpu ? anyway I guess I was more
@fraggle35 @RaghuKannan getting fed up with specs & thinking what's important is what's done with it!
Umm 4Gb in 0.5 day .. realised my itunes podcast update must be driving an awful lot of traffic and is awfully inefficient
@Sk4zZi0uS I download (via itunes subs) all, the pick/choose when I sync to ipod, so only watch ~10% - need to improve workflow...
*not* ordered @BT_Infinity yet. @O2 mac code not arrived. Have to chase up & then prob go for it #fttc
@Sk4zZi0uS I'd prob be far more efficient if I used phone at gym and streamed live, indeed that would be viable now on 3...
Interesting - a canadian carrier offers unlimited data too - though promotional only? http://bit.ly/fIMbEI @ThreeUK
@Sk4zZi0uS sounds like you're referring to the media in general (and twitter RT). Need more intelligent filtering!
definately struggling today. Running a sleep deficit this week and have early start and long day sat.Must do early night (if last that long)
anyone got some matchsticks? If not will someone ping me every 30 mins to keep me awake? :-(
@noelrooney ping back (slowly)
Mmm. some frustration. time to not write anything down and talk in person ;-)
@Shelley__Lee I'm realising I download far more (as does son, duplicates on another pc) than ever listen too. inefficient. #iTunes
@Shelley__Lee If I had @ThreeUK net coverage at home+work I'd be inclined to move fully to streaming http://bit.ly/hwqxcJ #iTunes
RT @MickyFin: UK Regulator Proposes Making 0800 Calls Free from All Mobile Phones http://bit.ly/g1D3ld via Feedly
hearing reports of santa clause sightings, thinking I was going mad, then bumping into 2 elves #mademesmile http://t.co/pTkuLCU
@O2 do you have any news of the "down" cell in SO53 - signal been elusive for while? believe there's a fault?
Made it as far as home. sheesh feeling so tired tonight, and still have to play taxi a little later :-(
@honeybee85 you're going to win every competition now then! at least the vodafone one is fun
@andypiper @jtonline downloaded/installed but still with chrome for now. rather like desktop notifications for gmail, chromedeck
@andypiper @jtonline But I do have a tab addiction too so perhaps just should give it a go!
@Joyouscomms The session with bags last night was v.good. dara's an awfully smart cookie it seems. Bags got crowd behind him?!!
@technex Hah not just me then. I only get one net consistently at home,2 in office.At least theres overlap! alwaysworse inside. change net?
@technex same here - no plans from 3 to upgrade my office area.2 upgrades have improved area surrounding home, but not house well enough :-(
not ordered #btinfinity yet but getting close to falling for it with no other contenders or timelines yet
picking up son. dinner then last weeks 'the event' and sleep. please sleep....
@SlyRenard who knows eh #btinfinity
@SlyRenard bird in hand vs two in the bush etc... #btinfinity
rice bubbling for dinner. OH made casserole in slow cooker. Smells good. Yum but it's always so late....
@Walkerooo am guessing you have a very excited kid tonight?
Woah - so #delicious is shutting down? Best save my bookmarks. Alternatives? http://tcrn.ch/eYndI4
Just exported my delicious bookmarks... just in case ;-)
Chrome, firefox, chrome all sync bookmarks but per-platform. Ummm.. that's what I liked with delicious plugins, browser independence...
@andypiper I@chris_dudley I used linux for a few yrs on laptop - sady it was gfx/pm (and sw stack) that ultimately sent me back to win...
Grrr brown rice does take years to cook...
@paulbackhouse I know of it, but been with delicious for years. good x-browse rsupport?
@FreshPlastic Thought sky broadband was generally ok (if LLU).
RT @steveread: Southampton UK to get a fifth #cruise terminal - £30m project - www.ilovecruises.co.uk
RT @whitestarcruise: .@steveread WOW this new terminal is great news - more ships coming to Southampton which can only be a good thing!!
@FreshPlastic with me around yes... and from time to time, yep!
"early" night not working out well given just serving dinner now, eat, clear, hour break/tv before even thinking about sleep. arrgh
@Walkerooo ah. makes up for all the hard work :-)
@O2 tbh I'm an ex-customer and was "surveying" to shortlist networks for switch, but as of 2145 no sign of 3G, 2G not gr8 wo wond.if fault
going to watch last weeks #theevent. Eyes just about open.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment