Friday 3 December 2010

From Twitter 12-03-2010



Just finished watching "gangs of new york." Should do some history reading of the city now...
@ananyah that;s getting seriously cold, though I'm opposite end of county (S). did see -11 predicted, but now -7, and currently -4 so HOT!
@ananyah does it get that cold every year or this exceptional?
@ananyah just thought you scots tough it out in these conditions!
@ananyah BTW what breed is your dog? We have 2 cockapoos now - youngest 13 weeks had first snow experience today :-) http://flic.kr/p/8XNo2i
funnily enough I think I'll WFH today
Love the message on daughters schools website "Specific work will not be set but work is available through logging in" - yeah right.
Yuk. ran out of my fresh coffee. Opened a mass-market packet (emergency reserve). It is so so so bad (in comparison)
so better, no complex flavours
@peregr1n saw a few yesterday. some ppl just don't get it.
this mass market coffee is more medicinal than enjoyable. Wish I'd not forgotten to order new supplies. Shows how great fresh coffee is
right sun, the snow is finished now, you can come back out and zap this stuff now please.. yp.. today. ok?
@F1_Dan1980 I've had supermarket /ass beans before - not a patch on proper stuff ie from hasbean.co.uk (recommend). Order has been sent
@geraintwjones if I needed to I prob would, but don't need to. Was out wed late and thu 3 times - each time getting more slippery
@geraintwjones so with cold weather expect it's worse this morning so planning to stay put
@hasbean RT @F1_Dan1980: @planetf1 Thanks for the link - my wife is setting up a subscription now for 3 months supply delivered to the door!
second part of morning going better after a dodgy start (vpn, system troubles)
@timbo_baggins In my case I think it was a lack of capacity server side, though in meantime I "repaired" then de/re-installed my client :-(
@O2 I'm seeing full bar/good broadband/calls inside on new coverage map, but get no cov or 1 bar inside. Any upgrades planned? will dm pc
@TmobileUKhelp can you advise of any planned coverage improvements in my area. Have already checked web checker Can DM postcode
White out http://pi.pe/-7dcqrw
braving a walk in the snow for first time this week. Need to see the whiteness!
Cold http://pi.pe/-gu62uz
@TmobileUKhelp thanks for checking. sadly orange/three same forced to voda for decent covg at either location (lots of ppl).
@ejjyjo restart (off->on)? disk full? card not in? no sub?
@emmadouglas91 Oh dear. I sometimes do the same....
@emmadouglas91 yes I get told that I am when I do that by other people ;-)
@vodafoneuk trying to get in touch with your "employee advantage" team but their email is auto-responder and normal CS having trouble
@vodafoneuk understanding a question - clearly they didn't even read it at all 1st time or properly 2nd time. Need "human" email addr for Q
@ejjyjo glad it helped. May have just worked loose or needed a reset. Happy watching.
It's been years since I've heard "Kayleigh" by Marillion - just come up on my lastfm friends radio :-)
@MichaelxHell @amigaluv If they do they immediately loose one of their acknowledge competitive advantages IMO.
@VodafoneUK Apologies, The address was a minor variation and looks like it may be correct. So CS reply was helpful on 2nd attempt
@Inacurate you're making me feel bad.... did you write them on the list before or after doing them ;-)
@racheeroo01 Ahh :-( My son didn't get many cards either for his 17th-- I know some are stuck in the post :-( tho present is ££ for driv les
@vodafoneuk is there a way of seeing PAYG data usage on the 500Mb £10 freebie offer on web. Cant see on myaccount just days/balance/texts ?
@vodafoneuk I am measuring on phone, but would be useful to validate against the network view...
@jon_read @amandagolding Hungry here too, tho did walk to tesco earlier & pick up a ready made curry. Hardly the same :-(
@UK_Chuck #Could it be an earthed neutral line. I think that works out as 120V not certain ??? #warrington #wa4 #electric
@UK_Chuck we had that once. Electronic kit with switched mode PSUs were ok (computer, tv). lights etc failed #warrington #wa4 #electric
@UK_Chuck Personally I'd unplug stuff to prevent damage #warrington #wa4 #electric
@PaddockHillBend and now it's a change - t'Pau china in your hand. (a stripped down version)
Having a good couple of hours working with the help of #lastfm but it's seriously time to eat. Hungry now!
The person I'm following (playing friend radio) on lastfm has a wicked music taste. loving almost all the tracks.
@UK_Chuck you need to find a pub with an open fire and hand pulled beer ;-)
@UK_Chuck and candles...
Thinking I wish a) sony bravia internet b) samsung internet@tv had a) @lastfm b) @spotify ... please!
@bobbiejohnson Exact same feeling here. saw orig. Doesn't inspire me. "The Tourist" (depp/jolie) looks pretty good tho..
Annoying to stop working when it took until late today to get some traction, but tummy says now is time to stop...
rather than change the time http://bbc.in/e29gEp why don't places just change/stagger opening/closing? then change is incremental?
+7 degrees forcast tomorrow. Believe it when I see it. Hopefully some defrosting! #southampton
@SuzSnarks yeah right. scary thought. Oh and you're "rebranding" confused me for a while.
Quick #ff @SuzSnarks @icicle_halo_ @Inacurate @racheeroo01 @karatechop74 @emmadouglas91 @timbo_baggins @SlyRenard @ananyah @nnubeh
#ff @vixisabel @OzoneVibe @Alexandra_1608 @mike_griffin_f1 @EmpireSteve @_MissAnnie_ @Sulman @etherealtype @AndyBold @sxa555
#ff @honeybee85 @Hands0n @Joyouscomms @eMilty @riverrrssss @minxymoggy @Nickyhants @EwanMarshall *AND OF COURSE*--> @Tuesdaytweetup
@SuzSnarks Funnily enough I doubt follow you're every move!
@geraintwjones Yeah not convinced. we'll see. Definate gym day. Not been since monday I think. Scary esp with next week of eve's etc out!
@geraintwjones Proof -> ??? RT @icicle_halo_: @planetf1 it was already +1.5° in Lym at 1915, think it's heading up!
A special #ff - only 4 followers and an #f1 fan that made it to the badger event @PaddockHillBend
@saltyF1 many thanks for the #ff sarah
@nessie111 thanks for the #ff
@SuzSnarks again! What now? Is there a theme?
@saltyF1 hey just realised you double #ff me in that tweet . I get extra points :-)
So they talk about panic buying on news. Doesnt that just fuel a vicous circle (as does tweeting?)


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment