Monday 13 December 2010

From Twitter 12-13-2010



@quirkygeek not just a student thing. sometime quite enjoy the challenge when running out. inspires creativity... and rewarding (mostly?)
@honeybee85 @sxa555 I have power and water guess I'm not popular now...
@sxa555 @honeybee85 :-) Of course I am unlucky for mobile coverage though am liking vodafone now (only net that works here properly)
@sxa555 how long was the outage? guess at least it was after xfactor! (missed xtra?)
@lookingspiffy @suziedre Have you watched "up" ? really enjoyable (and teary) - another pixar film
@lookingspiffy @suziedre Now feeling silly I didn't follow the tweet links - you did ....
@lookingspiffy well I'm rarely teary in movies, but the beginning of up was a real tragedy - definately teary!
@honeybee85 just remember to save some hot water for a shower (and get in the q first). @sxa555
glad I went to bed early last night (for me that's before midnight!). coffee and gym, though can't say I have staceys energy!
think my laptop hard drive only has 2 modes on and off. Most of the time it's on. all of the time. And slow. :-( analysis needed
nothing is fast enough this morning :-(
it's one of those mornings where each thing I try gets blocked for one reason or another. Deep breath time...
timeouts, unavailable, performance issues, excessive IO... only thing keeping me sane is that spotify is working perfectly ;-)
RT @epredator: Tweetups and pants explained http://tinyurl.com/2dj9bgl
Finding a network (vodafone) that has 3G coverage at my home and work inside and out (the only one) #mademesmile http://t.co/pTkuLCU
@iMismii yep
Very cool. Want for xmas! RT @rodet: This is the hottest electric car - a Mercedes SLS :) http://bit.ly/gTvM99
Nice. want here?! RT @Jenna_Ice: Revamping the employee lounge with an Xbox Kinect & a Samsung 46" 3D TV so everyone can play on their break
@vixisabel from past history I can't possibly imagine the answer being not to?
@pj_kent Yes I know, I was having some FUP banter relating to infinity. I have an issue not with level but what happens when hit
Black eyed peas proving to aid effective working! http://www.lastfm.com/user/planetf1
Feeling sad :-( Just called @ThreeUK to get my pac code. may be back some day (need base station near work./home ...)
having fun adding tracks to a collaborative spotify playlist ready for an xmas party :-)


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment