Sunday 17 October 2010

From Twitter 10-17-2010



back from friends dinner party. time for #xfactor :-)
@vixisabel I read the first part and wondered. Not my cup of tea. Odd song, that's all I can take...
@honeybee85 welcome home. Shame about the weather? And you don't even get the next race at a sociable time! #F1
@OzoneVibe just starting here! #XFactor #XtraFactor
@vixisabel @mike_griffin_f1 we have standards here ;-) (wondering if I can talk as I sit down to #xfactor... !).
@sxa555 just watching "storm".. ummm err not for me #xfactor
@Pinkgineer I guess you won't be hard to spot. Must "locate" it when on see how the yanks do it... #TopGearUSA
@MeeGoExperts But really the n900 full stop isn't (tho some did go for it). geek all the way :-) #Nokia #N900 #Maemo #Meego
@mike_griffin_f1 @vixisabel lastfm? I'm on http://bit.ly/cu16PW
@vixisabel not necessarily comedy, just entertainment & brain cell relaxation ... #xfactor
@mike_griffin_f1 I like lastfm for scrobbling/reviewing, though for playing #spotify rules @vixisabel
@Walkerooo wonder what the plan vs actual is. Inlaws tomorrow, so roast and excuse to open more wine and avoid any jobs... ??
@mike_griffin_f1 I can't get excited over hoovers, as long as they work (clean out)
@vixisabel just wish social aspects/recommendations of lastfm were as good in spotify - just facebook static playlists
@Walkerooo be true to yourself and know you're a good person?
wasn't keen on storm but looking forward to tracy #xfactor
@McLaren_Fan on three? They're usually pretty good on loyalty deals - at least they've been good to me on a phone contract
I really really like tracy #xfactor
Liked simon's comments "incredible... stunning" #xfactor
@mike_griffin_f1 @vixisabel Are you @lissiemusic fans. I so love her videos on youtube - the bad romance lady gaga cover is *fantastic*
@OzoneVibe I have a soft spot for female vocalists - love lissie & been watching some live vids of delta goodrem who's gr8 too #xfactor
@McLaren_Fan have you tried contacting them on the forums or via @VodafoneUK or @VodafoneUKdeals - may help?
@Pinkgineer I wonder how anyone could quite top clarkson. as you say, different. Reminds me of UK->US "office" #TopGearUSA
Paige doesn't really do it for me. He's good but not really my cup of tea #xfactor
Not buzzing over "one direction"??? probbaly not target audience though ... #xfactor
Now I have *no idea* what cher is going to do #xfactor
cher certainly is going for it - definately defining her image. very accomplished. Not my fav but can see ppl will like it #xfactor
don't want to be mean but cher does nee to put on some weight imo... #xfactor
john was fine.... #xfactor fav still tracy
@MeeGoExperts there was a point earlier in year where vodafone were marketing them as a headline device adverts in tube etc (wrong IMO)
diva fever - nope - doesn't seem to be lots of singing going on. #xfactor
rebecca now. Looking forward to this performance #xfactor
Very enjoyable performance from Rebecca. Not sure if my #1 but very good. Danni got it right wrt bond.. #xfactor
Wondering who put what in Simon's tea tonight. He's loving everyone tonight??? #xfactor
aiden. quite enjoyed it, though his contortions on stage bug me... one to watch #xfactor
@jetlbomb May the force be with you -- oh hang on. wrong series ;-)
Oh dear it's wagner #xfactor He's having fun, though I'm not especially (when listening...)
thought Katie's performance was loads better this week, though not in my top xxx #xfactor
Bellie Amie - didn't like "airplanes" last week. Has to be @yelyahwilliams doing that lovely vocal. Wonder how this week will be #xfactor
Belle Amie - better.. needs to improve/gel more #xfactor
Don't usually feel cold, but it's getting chilly here now...
Mary, dusty springfield - expecting a great vocal #xfactor
lovely rendition from mary tonight - spot on #xfactor
Another gr8 perf from Matt - so favs this week Matt, Tracy, rebecca. Mary, Cher good too. 1 of divafever, paige, wagner will go ? #xfactor
@TopGearBabe there are some good original artists too though - lissie, paloma faith, ellie goulding ...?
@cminion it's not santander by any chance? Things seem difficult...
@dirtyfrog I keep trying it, but it's just not as simple/snappy as chrome which I keep returning too every time
@alexandramusic yep, just finished watching those following in your footsteps #xfactor. think treyc/matt/rebecca gr8
@alexandramusic Do you get a chance to watch the contestants this year? Do we get to see yo uon xtra factor? Hopefully a show too.
Interesting comments - not seen yet Thoughts on The Social Network: http://t.co/8jZT35w
@sxa555 Yep I'm not a huge cher fan but think there could be a massive fanbase. she's intriguing. but EAT. Agree on mary
@sxa555 who do you reckon is off then?
think I'm doing something wrong. Now watching #xtrafactor - should really be heading to sleep (something I'm never good at!)
@eric_andersen thank @andypiper for those (forgot to credit)
@sxa555 agree on paige - would like to see Aiden more. Watching him currently uncomfortable, is talented though
@dirtyfrog guess depends which ext you use. I don't use many - lastpass, lazarus, delicious. not a lot really
Fibre Optic links filling up http://bit.ly/bUYUaN
inlaws visiting. best get tidying esp as OH been at it prepping dinner for hours...
Just spent a while playing with puppies. They love roaming around now. Rather boistrous
@JoC00per I take it you're a cupcake fan... that's pretty serious
@Alexandra_1608 Any idea what it is in the UK? There's certainly a lot of female f1 fans on twitter.
@nateabele well it's just diy redhat...?
Look what our guests brought
@JoC00per and co-incidentally the inlaws arrived bearing cupcakes amongs other things
Bit of a doze for 30 mins. Blame sunday roast. Have to wakeup to get custard for dessert!
@noelrooney yes then with the pud and custard when we get back the same could happen again
@threeuklatest i can finally confirm the new mast has fixed coverage at the local pub (not home)! Cheers.
@xplane0202 no you are not...
@SlyRenard yum! Love homemade mince pies
@mike_griffin_f1 had ours lunchtime. With you on the lamb. My favourite. Ours was roasted in cider today
going through the post. why would I want to pay the times./sunday times to use their website? I'll go elsewhere thanks
one of my 8gb sd cards has def gone awol. around the house somewhere and fortunately empty
Annoyed at adverts that paint only one part of the picture - pv solar. all about saving money/£41k. but that's over 25 yrs and cost is 1/2
so prob only payback in 10s of years
@Walkerooo more to meaning? Reminds me of buckeroo? @neicey
Visitors just left so looks like we'll be watching #xfactor delayed so will have to shortly start ignoring twitter
@jtonline wife's car is up soon. Not a fan tough mostly follow advice on moneysavingexpert use 2/3 comparison sites + current? Similar home
RT @tweetminster: "China surpasses US in wind power capacity and is now the world's top nation in wind power growth" http://bit.ly/9wtgo ...
@xplane0202 RT @jimalkhalili: Please RT: My series on quantum mechanics (Atom) is being repeated on BBC4 starting tomorrow at 7.30pm.
@Walkerooo its cooler than using real name
@AndyCDoyle transport, mining, delivery ?
Last tweet for now. Wagner/storm to go... #Xfactor
@Kateroon @noelrooney thanks. Do come round to see puppies if you want. We only have all of them for about 1.5 more weeks...
Surprised wagner didn' get into bot 3 but 2 that left made sense.
@sirsteveyoung that wagner is still in? #Xfactor
@dirtyfrog even better time is 2 hours before a flight abroad just hoping it still works (ok I actually did it day before once - worried!)
@saltyF1 did you see them on xtra factor? They were clearly saying they had disagreed with the song choices as there wasn't much melody
@saltyF1 tho not my cup of tea. matt/tracy/mary my favs - think cher is strong tho. strong image
@saltyF1 I find him difficult to watch, looks as if he's writhing in pain -- though he is talented and clearly passionate
@dirtyfrog I think one of the N900 PR updates I did whilst waking for a coffee. So quick/simple. tho I often zap/restore now
@saltyF1 I forgot to mention rebecca. A bit more of an acquired taste perhaps but she's going ot be great and more different IMO.
@Inacurate I'm with you on this one. I use the N900 hard kbd all the time. Saves al that screen space too.
Early sleep.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment