Saturday 16 October 2010

From Twitter 10-16-2010



@polleetickle thanks for the #ff
@ShiploverUK I did read as total. OH visiting QM next wk. Been to nyc once/loved it. May visit west coast (I have b4 not fam).
pups had destroyed their puppy mat. Out to clean pen & they are so into chewing anything. atrrghh. still cute though
reading a niec article on the construction of LED side lit screens/tvs http://bit.ly/aCxmg3
going to review LE46c650 (ccfl, exc. reviews, cheaper) vs UE46c6xxxx (led,side-noise,more £, nicer aesthetics) again. Kids want decision!
@neilfairbrother @cyberdole comment added to blog at http://bit.ly/bP2Z4y
think that was my last (of at least 4) trips to view TVs. Esp as they're *all* flawed in some way... Decision made. order placed
@gendal I think we're envied the world over for having such a quality broadcaster. The funding needs to continue IMO.
@F1_Girl @sarahgb BTW if you do get anything from currys or comet (exc staff) check quidco for offers/cashback. quite often can save 3-7%
@SlyRenard 46" samsung lcd (led lit). Though looked so small next to a 60" affair *2.5k sony)
@F1_Girl I wonder how that works when RRPs are illegal?
@gendal what about other public services you don't use? IMO the bbc have proven themselves over a long history
@hunni_h You singing at a gig then ;-) #sadhunni
@polleetickle I guess it wouldn't be correct to say Times square ;-) #clocks
One problem with shopping for TVs... you decide you need a new surround system and a bluray too.. Well not just yet.. but..
Interesting in John Lewis - sony guy was demoing their 46" 3d lcd set and asking what ppl thought & making structured notes. Most=gimmick?
I'm just not up for paying the premium yet esp as so much changing in tvs - backlights, procesing, net, 3d, oled .. eek
@anotherproblem It's done. have promised kids. no more change of mind!
@walksbritain like the idea - any hampshire content coming?#leisure @polleetickle
@SlyRenard I think 60" is the new 40" ;-) I've gone 46. 56 would be nicer, but too big a step in ££ (not far off double)
@SlyRenard I think it's just a case of finding one you like. I preferred samsung in end, but also saw panasonic, sony, lg, sharp..
@geraintwjones I've tried some too. They work for sure just can't see enough use to warrant extra 50-70% cost #3dtv
@geraintwjones currently def. early adopter. #3dtv
RT @Tuesdaytweetup: Next #tweetup: Tue 2nd Nov. Central Soton venue to be decided. Attending? Let me know I'll add you to the list. http ...
@mobileyog in the same room. We just use it to chat to the kids ;-)
@geraintwjones The best value 3d pack I've seen was comet/currys - 50" samsung plasma with 3 glasses & blueray for 999. might even get 4
@geraintwjones I ordered, but then decided I wanted lcd not plasma & wanted to focus on 3d content. That was still exc. deal though IMO
@Walkerooo a rename?
@Walkerooo you noticed that competition would only ship to us address (though there are forwarding services. worth it for the prize I think)
Enter to win a Nikon D7000 & @PocketWizard BETA Nikon Mini & Flex from Scott Bourne. Pls RT. Info at: http://bit.ly/9zT3Lj
@F1_Girl I thought so, but aren't certain
Well .... RT @mobileyog: @planetf1 Ohh, where all technology is taking us? Dont tell me that you also use it to chat with yourself ;)
@EmpireSteve @xplane0202 TV shopping :-) No 3D though
@fradgepick I drove past it. What's happening there?
@anotherproblem samsung 46 led lit lcd. No 3d. (Prob another 400) not 55 (another 700 exc 3d) not full led (also lots more)
@EmpireSteve the samsung ones are about 50 a piece
@xplane0202 i think so...... Unless.....
About to enjoy a lovely curry with some good friends
Just enjoyed a lovely curry with some good friends
@anotherproblem 120 eh. Right. No competition then. Like tho how in the shops they place you fav 46 next to a 60. ....


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment