Sunday 27 February 2011

From Twitter 02-27-2011



back in uk. not sure about the timing. coffee/baggage/transit/car park/drive. joys (@ North Terminal) http://4sq.com/h6tXIA
Tired but at least in uk now..
@_pocketdynamo not amusing here
So baggage reclaim. Why does everyone stand bloc,,king the belt with kids when they just need to take one step back!
need a coffee. got a coffee! (@ Gatwick Costas w/ @xplane0202) http://4sq.com/fY3U1l
@Dr_Black thanks! Need it for the col weather
Gatwick nor heaving for once
@RachEdwardsF1 i hope so but it would be a struggle to bring 25 deg. Sunshine!
@macahan2000 i just politely asked and no prob ppl moving but still...
@Walkerooo u must be happy you are reconnected to the murdoch empire
3 shots of caffeine nearly consumed. After a pause off to monorail/car park shortly.
Sat outside costa at gatwick watching the 2am bbc news and not yet started home. Eek..
@Inacurate ouch
@vixisabel gatwick-southampton. About 1.5 hours after monorail and bus to car park. So home after 4am...
@Dr_Black Its ok now. Tomorrow/mon will be prob. Want to be up later to collect our dogs...
@macahan2000 tah
I just unlocked the "Crunked" badge on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/hZ7hEI
On the bright side m25 m3 should be clear...
@etherealtype so glad 24h
@etherealtype u are clearly and expert too. Thx.
Woohay bus arrived as got to stop for cp
@Dr_Black 2 cockapoos (poodle/cocker spaniel cross). 1 bitch 3yrs. She had 4 pups. We kept one boy 17 wks now
@etherealtype ok for now..
Over and out friends. Thanks for chat. About to drive home. Night..
so glad to be home at last. (@ njResidence) http://4sq.com/fWgABN
Great to be home though 0420 isnt that sociable.... #fb
@Dr_Black Still awake? !
@Dr_Black will look at sociable hour. Try http://www.flickr.com/photos/cherrybyte
@Dr_Black delightful fun!
House very cold and no hot water....(yet)
Smoke alarm beeping. Aarrgh
smoke alarm fixed - only issue now, awake after journey home. need to wind down before sleep
@McLaren_Fan thanks. usually takes me an hour...
finally time for sleep. only 0530 :-(
last asleep, first up after long travel.. but nice to have my own gaggia. Best coffee BY FAR #fb
@sarahloumillie i have to pay for hols today - chores, shopping I think...
very impresed with android 2.3.3/nexus s some annoyances with n900 but gr8 in many ways. Think should wait and see nokia/wm7 vs android #fb
@NeilBaileyF1 have been pleasantly surprised with BT, but did choose top-whack infinity option 2 for max speed
@NeilBaileyF1 was on O2 before. 4/1 -- now about 34/8
Is there any news on a "fix" for the scrolling issue in @chromedeck ?
@emmastonier +1 - I ended up on UE46c6620. Go bigger than you think. look in shops, cheaper online to buy tho. @rachelclarkef1
@emmastonier loads of models. I liked colour/clarity of samsung LEDs. integrated iplayer useful. sony internet good too @rachelclarkef1
@suziedre it's frustrating but should be worth it. gr8 season coming up :-)
@franzseabrook started hear a few miles north of soton
@NeilBaileyF1 :-(
@iainduncani LIKE!
@noelrooney so do many ppl it seems...
I really need to b) convert current FOLLOWS to a NEW LIST b) convert a LIST to my FOLLOWS - Ideas? (write some code...?) #fb
Ok - twitter account now unprotected again. Feel free also to send friend request to http://on.fb.me/cutZAH THO they will be vetted!
ANy lastfm friends add me on http://bit.ly/bSK5ii - at least if your musical tastes are reasonable ;-)
They are good! RT @geraintwjones: @noelrooney You've obviously never experienced real welsh cakes. :-)
And in other news the @btcare speedtest speedtester.bt.com appears down again (unable to run fttc test) - happening lots in last 2 weeks?
@Dr_Black That's the thing with being back from holiday. No restaurant/bar to satisfy. Will have to be asda etc instead :-(
The joys of that first post-holiday-emptied-cupboards-and-fridge-before-going supermarket shop. Boo hoo
Phew. Shopping/restock done. Eek.
still dealing with post-holiday fallout (tidying, cleaning). impossible and going to give up ....!
thought I'd check work email after holiday. Do you think I can remember my password [hoorah ;-) ]
@vixisabel just reading about this (tg recording). Um. not sure what to expect. Don't think it's good...
@Chl0w am really looking forward to it too. so much teasing!
@SarahBolwell now that looks rather scrummy! Quite fancy a virtual spoon of it!
@jtonline go for reliable brand, not too big, (I use 8's for 12MP raws) format every time...
@perrins @oldmanuk also fresh popcorn (with no toppings) is *healthy* unlike supermarket toffee/salted popcorn...
@LauraLeslie23 oh have been there....!
@gci_ls "jug"? Do you like espresso based drinks - for me I much prefer the flavour to brewed coffee..
I really need to b) convert current FOLLOWS to a NEW LIST b) convert a LIST to my FOLLOWS - Ideas? (write some code...?)
Ok - twitter account now unprotected again. Feel free also to send friend request to http://on.fb.me/cutZAH THO they will be vetted!
ANy lastfm friends add me on http://bit.ly/bSK5ii - at least if your musical tastes are reasonable ;-)
@oldmanuk tee hee --I quite enjoy listening to some of her music from time to time -- varied tastes. Though lissie one of my favs for now..
@EmpireSteve eh? I did repost a couple of entries from earlier, is that what you were referring to?
@EmpireSteve do you think it was spammy? I was just looking for any advice on good management tools. My "follow"s are too numerous - 1100+
@EmpireSteve and unmanageable. So treating that as a list and only really following the core (currently my "top-tweeps" list) may be better
@EmpireSteve I can follow lists on mobile client - indeed that is what I did on holiday, just conscious I've gone OTT it follows IMO
Posted an email to @hantslibraries - seems my account isn't authorized to renew my loans online? strange...
@EmpireSteve ah I see - in terms of any bulk ops
@noelrooney am enjoying it (though not seen last weeks yet as away. hopefully tonight). you?
@icicle_halo_ just some non-linear thinking #quickexcuse
still can't remember work email pw (version 1) and web access down (password B)., oh better watch some TV and hope it comes to me tonight
yay, work email password remembered...
So my laptop is back from repair. wonder if the screeen is now usable.... so will go into office. Can I face gym first....
Should try to force myself to go to sleep b4 midnight. Could be tricky after 0530 last night #iblameholiday
#nowwatching outcasts ep.5


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment