Wednesday 16 February 2011

From Twitter 02-16-2011



Well time to face inevitable close book on 2nite and check.in to place called bed as eyes are 4square. Night @honeybee85 @sxa555 and others
@angryjedi @nnubeh coffee pots? Yuck. Has to be espresso. Us was awful yrs ago now better. Hate breed. Italy then.
@honeybee85 @sxa555 not sure. Off to gym tomorrow. Prob up about 6. Eeekkk.
@nnubeh So out with the cappucino, but still option for decent coffee ( always black here!)
morning. A slight layin (by 30 mins) this morning #treatyourself
Not surprise, and less relevant these days, all about the phone OS now? -> RT @iA: Microsoft kills Zune http://j.mp/ht3Q7i
Increasingly thinking Bahrain GP could be canceled....especially as it's a potential target for protestors? Tho is huge too. um.. #f1
@amandapalmer @hrwildberlin 7,8,10(french),12 in UK too ..
@whizkidd @jainrounak most/all fixed in next rel tho it seems (me? using maemo -> android, but wm7 getting stronger)
RT @arsenio: lookit what I made! Scan your @lastfm @pandora_music @sonicliving or @itunes to find your favorite bands on Twitter. http:/ ...
@honeybee85 wishing it was earlier last night.. bad me this am. 2 hots weren't enough -> 4 (espresso). not good...
@dougedey One reason son went for nexus s - avoid carrier/manufacturer delay. Sounds like WM7 goes for the central push to all devs
@whizkidd I have no personal experience, just watching -- is it any diff in that way to iOS/android etc?
@jamesurquhart intrigued to keep watching your comments, tho sw update multitask coming. Becomes much more signif since Nokia deal
@AdamManning are you watching "outcasts" - makes me think of their whiteouts
@Alexandra_1608 now that's a great idea... if only it could work...
Grr facebook places not working in microb on #n900. Anyone successful checking in? @Sxa555
It finds local place ok. Just checkin that fails to handle coords. Facebook issue? @Sxa555 #Fb
whats the point of opening a helpdesk ticket on web when a) u have to chase b) you have to go thru things again/open new prob #helpdeskfail
Wasted 15 mins on a call that shouldn't even have been needed.
@EmpireSteve Also a moving target.. but agree with @sulman that response will prob be firm.
@VodafoneUK tenerife. warmish I hope.. Keen to not use mob.data too much and read a book instead ;-)
@AdamManning yes.. liking the series.
@OzoneVibe exactly my concern
need to cleanup laptop before repair. Painfully no gigabit network. 100 Mbps is too slow!
all my twitter sms notifications sincebreakfast have just started storming in. some took 3 hrs to arrive vodafone or twitter issue I wonder
@TommyB89 by then no doubt it will be 4 mins, 5 mins, 6 mins away. You're still getting the same # buses/hour, right!
@TweetDeck Hi - how do I change my password for the tweetdeck web site?
@TweetDeck to add... I can login fine, just want to change it (regularly)
@Soggous what bugs me too is ppl speeding through estates etc - they live there, possibly with kids etc.
Now laptop-less. In for screen replacement. Took no time at all to convince support tech there was an issue - black and white
@conradoldcorn Ok, saw that, had assumed there'd be a regular change password and was just missing it.. ok will do that
@welp Hursley? I did a tool about a year ago.. visited the big voids/heating/control systems etc. Fairly industrial. lots down there!
@jtonline eh?
@jtonline and no, I have no laptop any more... well not temporarily
@melissa_RBRx ouch. I'd not be happy either. three used to have a policy of replacement after 3 faults. I'd be expecting a discount. Though
@melissa_RBRx I've had refurbs on a variety of things and generally they've been just as good - sometimes better as tested.
@melissa_RBRx I would chase them and escalate, but cancelling contract is harder - would get legal advice first...
@sxa555 sorry long day. yes tour
@melissa_RBRx what phone was it? what were the problems if you don't mind me asking..
@welp am worried now by @sxa555
@welp it's something you need to arrange with Johnson controls - they'll do it for a group (about 10 I think)
@sxa555 the one - there's loads of stuff down there. somewhat boring mostly heating/ventilation. Some of the spaces are pretty large @welp
@welp @sxa555 no secret tunnel to the kings head it seems -- well maybe only available to the lab director ;-)
@melissa_RBRx ah.. not familiar with it (know of it, and used to use symbian ,not used this one tho)
@melissa_RBRx if you're already on third I think your complaint is very fair. I once had a h/set replaced with diff model by 3 after
@melissa_RBRx there was an unfixable bug... though I think I ended up contacting the "executive" office to escalate the problem
@melissa_RBRx they offered me a slightly newer, equiv handset free, or a more upmarket one for reasonable price (like £50).I went for latter
@melissa_RBRx sounds common http://bit.ly/hdKH2W http://bit.ly/hMSpq3 I would be def pushing @vodafoneuk for a alternative equiv handset
@welp how did IRC come into it (haven't used it in a while)
@sxa555 BTW which "one" "tunnel" did you see?
@melissa_RBRx have you followed up on the vodafone forums too at forum.vodafone.co.uk - may help (or may not!). Good luck...
@welp sounds too nerdy. sticking with lightweight twitter chat ;-) #linux
My Top 3 Weekly #lastfm artists: Sarah Connor (33), Michelle Branch (24) & Faith Hill (13) #music http://bit.ly/aC2d2Q
@sxa555 not slating the tech at all ...@welp
@welp would suggest going in a tunnel with @sxa555 is not a good idea
Annoying when u park at kerb on edge of car park then someone goes over their line right close to your car. Grrer
Annoying when u park at edge of car park right close to kerb then someone parks next right over line. Grrr. Its my space!
@GR33NIE exactly what i did - my point was then someone coming on the side with a space...
@GR33NIE funny thing is my car is more than 10yrs old and plenty of pw scratches some from kids cleaning with scouring pads. (no dents tho)
@GR33NIE habits and principles
@ChelleC79 do those parked on kerbs whilst youre at it
@imogenheap love spotify. Have you tried last.fm too. It records played tracks and can listen to others (not just static playlists)
#twimgo seems to have a low limit on how far back in timeline can look. For me its around 4 mins. Aarrgh
@grace_eb if u werent up all last night, yes...
@ChelleC79 i guess we have less space this side of the world...
@_MissAnnie_ @shellk1984 not just kids...
@MissLundgaard and confident and assertive then.
Packing to do. Other jobs. Work. Tired. Ummmm...
@sxa555 i've said that so many times but no time... Well not high enough priority.
@_MissAnnie_ @shellk1984 relationship then between parents and kids. Of course ours are v. Considerate.. Well mostly (honest)
Breadmaker set to finish for 7am (working at home tomorrow). Scrummy
@kkir They do some good deals. one warning. If you're thinking switching broadband providers (like to infinity etc) don't switch line rental
@sarahloumillie is the list useful? Must admit I don't take a lot of care of it. Am thinking of cutting followers -- and using lists *more*
@kkir yep o2/be network good. ok fair enough. just thought I'd mention it. fortunately we had fttc deployed around xmas :-)
@kkir llu in dec. Wow. I had adsl 2001 I think (exchange was 2000), LLU (C&W) in 2005, then -> O2. Now infinity
@kkir super. I had 4/1 before. HD streaming or multiple streaming problematic. Now 34/8 ish. throughput usually 30+ min 27 so far
@kkir Have iplayer integrated in TV. Can play HD stream. no breakups. Plays instantly. HH2 was cr*p but they replaced with HH3, good.
@sarahloumillie yep I need to weed out the people whos timelines I just dip into vs "regulars"/top tweeps..
@sarahloumillie could do with some good list management tools (follow 1100) to aid in categorization en-masse, tweet analysis, drag/drop etc
RT @Alheri: Boeing 787: 787 Dreamliner teaches Boeing costly lesson on outsourcing - http://lat.ms/fM5dCW as opposed to @dtapscott view
@nessie111 Have to say can't stand his current song. totally turned me anti... well not wanting to listen.
@icicle_halo_ Keep at it Keely. as you know they bug me, though not watched anything on 5 lately...
@Inacurate are you using stock kernel (which for me works) or power (which often doesn't)
Seeing a few "twitter over capacity" errors.....


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment