Saturday 5 February 2011

From Twitter 02-05-2011



probably should keep people I chat to /interact with on follows, and others just on lists....
@VeedubGeezer "the XXX daily is out". just bugs me. I emailed them about whether poss to opt out and not even courtesy to respond
RT @benjaminellis: Ace error on O2 site, not: "EBPP_1102: An error has occurred for the Ellis while processing the account and role 2 th ...
@btcare quick update on HH3 - still working v.nicely. minor glitch I noticed was just one laptop fault, router fine :-) wifi etc stable!
@kayels The value is when an individual curates the content - paper.li is all automated I think?
@Shelley__Lee prob is I now follow > 1000. I really want to easily select lots and move to list/remove from follow. can be cumbersome
@Shelley__Lee maybe I should look at the API. not a skills issue just time ...
@_pocketdynamo it's a cult mobile game which now has gone to cuddly toys, board game (milking it). It is fairly simple and addictive.
@OzoneVibe wondering if I'm still in that phase. Well was autopilot until 30 mins ago. Now a coffee/twitter break then workout at gym...
RT @juwlz: RT @intruth … and on the 3rd day God finished creating the Earth, & it looked fantastic and worked really well. & then he che ...
so colleague told me last night "I don't use twitter as I don't want to waste brain cycles on that stuff". Mmm. disagree (well mostly)
@cyberdees but do regular foneros get to access the BTOpenZone hotspots? You can only access the home-based ones not commercial?
@OzoneVibe am on my second! Gaggia still working after my maintenance :-)
@OzoneVibe though the bleedin handle is still broken. don't wat to pay £30 for another one really. Wonder if they make more solid ones
@etherealtype probably too late. Best thing I did before xmas was go first thing on one of the snow mornings. Brilliantly effective!
@etherealtype have always found redlivery not totally smooth. fortunately most depots within a few miles so usually go collect.
@kayels ah yes... I should though. Mine's quite overwhelming at times. need to cut it down to something more personal
@OzoneVibe My last one was a step up from standard, with extra brass, but the plastic part of handle still broke. Need solid metal handle
@OzoneVibe with rubber. I think they do them....
@IamNii_Teiko tee hee, maybe for the last 30 mins I've been confirming their opinion...
@etherealtype ah it's a different world... quiet sundays.
@OzoneVibe oh err. let me know for reference
@parboo I guess you probably can if you eat online too?
@F1Ellen may not be of immediate help but nexus-s seems excellent. perhaps android 2.3 is lots better? or could be hw/apps
annoyed at inconsiderate ppl. s/one at gym. only mc of type just sat for 10mins plus without even using it. chairs/bench/mats to relax.
why do ppl not think about how their actions impact others. selfish.
@NeilBaileyF1 oh only minor.
@ewilko is it like disney. are there clowns and characters all around?
I just ousted @xplane0202 as the mayor of njResidence on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/d74wAG
Signed up with hampshire library again after long time. Initially for ebooks but found some new fangled printed books in this building c ...
... Called a library
@Petronella @EmLah @Chl0w @MorganF1 @rachelclarkef1 @SarahAnnGreen @mazzlestar @SlyRenard Yep that could be fun!
@geraintwjones I could have, but just came back later.
@OzoneVibe :-)
Did this just after i spent an age cleaning the brush attachment. Waste! (Unrelated.. Its still drying!)
Oh dear. Hoover just made a crack, flash, smells burnt out. Fuse gone. May be cable short. Or may be new one. Have fixed so many times
@saltyF1 you could be right. No time to inspect tonight, will have to be repair or order tomorrow!
@vixisabel that's not that bad. What also throws me is when they get you to sign a slip. so wierd!
@saltyF1 I can think of 101 more interesting things to buy.. just waiting for one that analyses what it picks up.. ;-)
@saltyF1 maybe a robot one would be good (tho in truth that can't do everything) #notagadget
@Trillionaire you need an upmarket version with fresh tuna :-)
@parboo And mine - I signed up and visited the library (and got some books out) for first time in errr. 10 years?
@OzoneVibe Picked up a book from library today "the story of winchester's pubs breweries and hotels past and present" yay for libraries!
@parboo yep..
teenage party #fail. gatecrashers. was called home had to chuck out. no perm damage but was getting a bit out of control. stressed. beer...
not such a good idea.. tho hope the good uns can enjoy rest of party now
today is turning out to be a very stressful evening


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment