Saturday 12 February 2011

From Twitter 02-12-2011



@TheF1Blogger thanks for the #f1 #FF
looking very sunny outside today, but too much stuff to do - taxis, holiday prep...
Oops just posted to myspace in error (setup in seesmic). well no-one will see that then!
@etherealtype looks like a perfect day to take the dogs out for a walk on the beach/in country, but too much to do... :-(
@etherealtype Not sure why I bother setting up myspace in seesmic etc - as you say, never go there, just twitter/fb. And still why #quora
@jonchoo Oh yes, that's wierd,. maybe I was wrong!
@etherealtype Must be lovely wandering around the island in this weather. Only been to jersey not guernsey. tenerife/sun next sat tho.
@SophiieBailey that read wrong. I think you meant "things" ...
@jonchoo I tend to sign up for everything, esp when an initial novelty, and then stop using. Hey there's one - #quora comes to mind again
@Thrinne1 Looking out the window today I would go for option a) !
@mike_griffin_f1 eh? the hospital can't afford a plaster??
@RaghuKannan intrigued here too. Def more android so far, tho I use maemo/n900 and like nokia hw. Watching...
@DomesticJules some are so awful/plastic aren't they.
@etherealtype Ah yes I guess it does change dramatically in the summer - does it get stupidly busy or ok in summer?
@etherealtype no me neither, but away from work, opoortunity to read lots, see a few places. Still debating whether I should ban myself
@etherealtype from twitter/facebook or use vodafone's "data traveller" service (25MB/day for £2/day or £10/month). prob will but not overuse
@jaffa2 I still like my n900 for what it is, and community updates help, but by YE11 I reckon i'll switch
@racheeroo01 looks so lovely out there. You're on the island? Really should head over this summer for walks/cycling since close/quick
@etherealtype cruising continues 2get more popular all the time. The port in southampton is doing well out of it I guess. At least 9-5 only
@etherealtype if abroad I usually dare not (roaming data costs), but since switching to vodafone looks like it's affordable for a little
@racheeroo01 know any good value hotels (or B&Bs) that take dogs? Whilst a daytrip is fine (close to soton, quick ferry) may stay over
@peteralevy gosh, I didn't realise she was ill. Thoughts for @nikolas1082 and @BellaCombs
@SophiieBailey I tried some for first time last week. Only supermarket. ENjoyed it too. Now to find some freshly baked
RT @N900_Drips: MeeGo Limbo http://bit.ly/gQhzlY #Nokia #N900
RT @jaffa2: My first set of concrete thoughts on the future of the #N900: http://is.gd/VjS5xo. Let's make the #Maemo CSSU *rock*: http:/ ...
why is sales/support so seperate. Go to @sony site for my bluray player. No link to support/firmware. I'd already entered postcode -- go to
the support section and asks me "what country". You ALREADY now. @sony website #fail
@sxa555 yes they have wifi. Most of time gprs 2g is faster. they're incompetant at anything technical it seems - some m/c have probs too.
@sxa555 I keep meaning to write to head office as they've been inept at handling local reports of problems. Ok gym kit is far more important
@sxa555 but still
@sxa555 the other aspects are more important... no it's david lloyd not the gym @honeybee85 works for
@unkn0wnvariable can be a problem with other manufacturers too esp - when drivers arent gen avail.
@unkn0wnvariable I've never had one. always been ibm/lenovo (work) whilst the family has been dell
@sxa555 I'm only asking for a simple little direct link to the support page. Not really too much to ask I'd hope. Some companies do this.
@sxa555 it's on online update in a week. I wanted to see if it fixes iplayer issues. NO tried yet. no itv/4od
@Soggous just done ours! - needed space for some sorting out!
@Memset_Kate I know some colleagues/friends use lists for that - say during an #f1 race...
After gym spent from 1530 to now sorting clothes. Yikes. Hot. Coold down then curry time!
@Memset_Kate depends on whether client support list as u can just follow/unfollow the list. Just one action? @brtnz
@Soggous nope. I'm never good at tidying up. Not the long term/non urgent stuff anyway
Have 'salt' to watch on bluray after curry. #filmnight
@mike_griffin_f1 stick to the cinema/dvd/bluray/lovefilm/sky/virgin...
@SquishMeh banana orange
@etherealtype scrummy! it would be Margeurita for me (wish -- maybe later!)
@etherealtype when i went to cozumel a few years back they did a 'mexican flag' in the hotel. Blue curacao, tequila and something else.
RT @SquishMeh: @planetf1 http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-fe78fbb99d12ffb44d5e6795c6810ec5 hahaha!!
@SquishMeh oh very funny. !
@etherealtype i think there was also a rule about having a slammer between each one...
Curry time (just waitrose tonight)
@icicle_halo_ Everyone posting about cocktails tonight....
@icicle_halo_ @ozonevibe @_pocketdynamo marguerita made. Maybe a bit strong. Oops :-). @etherealtype 's fault. Started it...
@_pocketdynamo know a little. Of course tho away next week. Was actually in shirley earlier (freemantle community centre)
@_pocketdynamo over a beer best! But maybe fb chat or give me a call sometime.
@icicle_halo_ @OzoneVibe alphabet cocktails. Absinthe? (sp?) Lethal.
@etherealtype cocktails. Thinking about holidays. One flaw. A week of work. Still...
@EmpireSteve @Nickyhants what prog? Outcasts? About to go offline and watch salt here.... Good old angelina
@OzoneVibe you mentioned ameretto!
Lights down. Movie time. L8r


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment