Monday 9 May 2011

From Twitter 05-09-2011



So is the alan sugar football prog worth watching if not really a footie fan? I reckon it could be and gets me ready for tue/wed #apprentice
@MorganF1 still missing the phone. where did you send it off to?
@unkn0wnvariable did you see the "human plan" ep where kids would get them from jungle and toast them on a fire then eat/crunch! wooooaahh
RT @Miss_F1: #F1Chat I think more effort needs to be put into encouraging the people to attend the sport, great track, would be shame to ...
@Miss_F1 I hope so -- the racing there's been good esp for a modern track. Think more of us brits should support too!
@unkn0wnvariable I used to think that, but you know what "mall" is an *lot* more efficient to use. And we're all short of chars these days!
@mjserres what's the prog?
@ally4kiki I was really sceptical. didn't think I'd enjoy it, yet if anything it's the best yet. odd!
@anotherproblem I have that on my #lovefilm list. Saw the trailer last week. Serious cracking up I expect (serious subject tho)
@The_F1_Laura take care where you put your magic paddle
@kayels ooh sounds like another one to watch. Wish I could add it to a pending queue on the bbc site, to watch on tele later! forget!
@NeilBaileyF1 watch it occasional - international usually. But can get bored. esp when england play badly
@anotherproblem Oh! Good!
@laura_marieee you're doing monaco right? Am still deciding what to do for silverstone (big screens, phone, 5live. Maybe..)
@LadyStort iplayer helps lots too. One reason I watch more stuff on bbc than elsewhere. mind you it's usually the good stuff anyway!
@mjserres Ah! got it know. catching up with my special tweeps backwards! been a busy day!
@EmLah again! Woah. So are you going for the moto?
RT @paulbackhouse: Time moves slowly when you're watching items on eBay #fact
RT @jtonline: Are any @Tuesdaytweetup types looking for a new house? http://tinyurl.com/tepilo-so30
@noelrooney wohah to you and @kateroon - you'll be over the posh side any day ;-)
@noelrooney @kateroon Oh congrats kate on the exciting news (whatever it may be). May find out when I catch up!
@etherealtype congrats! always find evenings harder.
@THEpastamaster assume you've had a reply but pretend it's 4 hours ago. tomorrow AND wed. bbc1 9pm, then bbc2 or bbc HD at 10pm. AS tweeting
@miss_vix what do you drive. Half a tank £40 is serious... My full is about £55+ .. (focus)
@f1lover75 didn't catch all the tweets but conformance would be too boring. Need variety for innovation and fun ..
@LukaSambuca eek sounds worrying
@LukaSambuca eek sounds worrying
@sxa555 oh cool. Hoping btretail will support ipv6 before too long. but I guess target market less fussy? @plusnet
@saltyF1 Did you get to keep your warmth (death threats I assume)
@nickyhammerton did the day get better? Hopefully. my morning was bad, but afternoon a lot better.
@LadyStort and combined with iplayer makes it very convenient. sky+ is so last decade now.
@laura_marieee I was at silverstone last year on @threeuk and it seemed fine. Which net were you on. NOT confident about @vodafoneuk
@Swordsman_uk maybe, though the idea of "recording" is a bit passe now really. Look forward to more streaming. #bbbritain
@kayels @laura_marieee @threeuk @vodafoneuk @o2 @SilverstoneUK past experience at events suggests voda=bad 3=good. Must use @threeuk PAYG
Ok. #f1 #silverstone fans -- comments on @vodafoneuk coverage during the event - what was 2010 like? data speeds? audio streaming?
@icicle_halo_ now that should be good!
@nickyhammerton now that you pointed that out... well I suppose it was afternoon not evening!
@ChingfordWibble @sxa555 we try out best to look clever...
@xplane0202 you have a way to go. though it's all about quality not quantity :-)
@NickiDavies sorry, starting to loose #f1 respect. better come up with a better excuse. the night is young...
@nickyhammerton hole. shovel.
@ChingfordWibble @sxa555 sssshhh don't say anything. it's a secret. it is all rubbish, but means people employ us. don't tell them!
@nickyhammerton can't wait for silverstone either. and the virgin festival. starting to get things sorted. should be fantastic. <buzz>
@NickiDavies I thought old ppl needed less sleep <runs and hides>
@nickyhammerton yep! http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/experiences/Festival_Passes_Camping_Space_and_Circuit_Transfers_for_Two_1362/
@nickyhammerton == expensive camping
@nickyhammerton ! doing the whole weekend? camping? ga/grandstand? I did GA last yr, forked out for becketts this yr
@nickyhammerton wasn't going to (£££) but was chatting to a friend and it kind of happened. oops.;-)
@nickyhammerton I just did race day last year but arrived 5am, left about 830pm - fantastic day
@nickyhammerton it is £££ (though that price is for 2 sharing). heard the good reports and got tempted. oops again. #notguilty
@EmLah Na sounds fun. Be interested to hear what you think. It's certainly bleeding edge
@nickyhammerton hopefully you can hook up with some ppl to locate a GA spot (I met up with some neighbours last yr. they queued 9pm night b4
@nickyhammerton I nearly got them on leaving silverstone last year, then a month later then forgot and lost early booking discount #silly
@McLaren_Fan Good if @Vodafoneuk worked for #silverstone then. Did you use data?
@NickiDavies don't you have a lift?
@NickiDavies oh I'm so horrible! you'll enjoy the race when you see it am sure!
@miss_vix my car is now 10.5 yrs old. Really interested in new focus EV coming soon ....
@nickyhammerton paddock club. Yeah me too but €2500 . #notgonnahappen
@RachEdwardsF1 yay. am sure will be some tweetups, but busy place! (hey - you gonna make a @tuesdaytweetup ? ) @nickyhammerton
@EmLah oohh drool toy=like ;-)
@miss_vix I guess I've just been so happy with my focus. still enjoy driving it. utterly reliable, cheap to service. But like EV idea
@miss_vix we have 2 cars so one EV shouldn't be an issue (range etc) & my work is 5 miles away, town 6 miles, gym about 7 etc..
@nickyhammerton Im going up there with @ozonevibe @RachEdwardsF1
@nickyhammerton We'll give you a royal wave from the grandstand #howtolosefriends @RachEdwardsF1 << NO I DIDNT SAY THAT ;-)
@RachEdwardsF1 Me & @OzoneVibe are GS this year - Becketts for race / roaming platinum for quali
@miss_vix oh dear :-( car problems not fun
right gonna watch some alan sugar now I think..
The alan sugar program about football financing is well worth watching.
@hasbean I enjoy the direct, if a tad rough dialogue...


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment